Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Any chance you can post these pictures on the Wreckage Master Bastard Kush contest thread?

2 Likes

Gorgeous shots, gorgeous plants! No way you could tell that was OD in those. Crushed it :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous. The WMBK and the US22 look amazing with the colors. That SSDD is a monster hope the milk spray was effective.

Interesting on the cobs ballooning a bit from the heat and moisture. Definitely looks different than what I have seen pictures of but maybe they just had a little loser pack than the others you’ve done… having more air in there at the start would do exactly that. I’d also double check the towel temp. Can’t wait to get to cobbin’ down here :sunglasses:

Inspiring work!

2 Likes

Ssssshhhhh, she is still in the ground 5 days later. Pushing for a few more

2 Likes

No idea where the Balloon-effect came from @FieldEffect.
Seal is intact on the baggies. If its still puffy today, I will open them, as directed at the end of the stage, and allow them to dry… then re-vac for a long cure.

Happening now, now that I mention it.

2 Likes

For sure, happy to do so @THCeed

2 Likes

So would that be vapor pressure happening?

1 Like

It would have to be… Shisk

I’ve unplugged the set-up, running a couple errands. There will be an update in a couple hours !

Have a great weekend. They are like a Warm Ganja-Pie, just came out of the Oven. Sweet and Fruity is a Fair guess at this wonderful Frankenstein aroma @JohnnyPotseed

They get to dry, then re-wrapped n Vac’d for the last time

8 Likes

Those are very nice. :100: :fire:

1 Like

They have a real solid feel to them. Yet almost feel hollow @ColeLennon.
That moisture has been generated, contained & shared, and with this step, is now gone.
All cobbs started at 2 oz or 56 Grams. We’ve lost almost 10 grams already

6 Likes

Those look really good. I would like to try this method. I have plenty to do it with. Just need to go back and see how you do it again. I have a food saver vacuum bagger.

2 Likes

Oh those look crazy! I haven’t seen anything like that in decades! :heart_eyes:

Is that a seed poking out on the one on the scale?

2 Likes

You bet thats a Seed @HolyAngel
Good eye !

5 Likes

Buddy checked-in this morning, confirming that they had cut the 2nd Panama Red.
One at 10lbs, beside his wife, and the freshest one on the right, weighing 13.5lbs. Holy Cow, Bring-on X-mas

13 Likes

Epic ! Love it! Are all those cobbs Frankie?

2 Likes

Fuck Ya that’s what’s up… :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Yes @TopShelfTrees1 and the Canaries were just sacrificed, wonderfully.
Whatever comments I made about the herb being Hot, are gone. Its smooth and Strong. Something I feel great about sending it into a Cure, for a month or 3…

4 Likes

10 Likes

Whats going on in the pic? Is this the old fermentation cure I’ve heard about? Could you point to a post that gives a quick rundown of what is going on? I’ve never seen anything like this before.

1 Like

In the image are pieces of frankenstein buds, that were vac-sealed and endured the heating processes, just like the cobb’d specimens.

They were left unprotected; ie: unwrapped, because they will be the first indicators of a Fungus or Mold contamination. Just as Canaries were used in the mines for Low air quality (sic)

If something goes wrong in one of the Cobbs, you don’t have to unwrap it, just toss it

Thanks for asking. Thats why its called a Canary @Habitt

And going right back to the Top of this page… takes us back a Year, right to this step. Except I used cured Bud, not FRESH, week-old hanging Bud. Like this year.

5 Likes