Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Now that one I wanna try! Niice

3 Likes

Now Im going to have to try this just for the sake of trying it. I’ve heard of fermented bud but never heard HEARD of it. Is there anything the fermentation process does other than cure it?

2 Likes

Fermentation and Cobbing are the only two ways to Increase the actual Strength and Effects of Cannabis.

This is a confirmed process, my 2nd and 3rd attempts are each looking better

4 Likes

I’m very curious to see the difference between that and the last one. The first one reminded me of weed with tobacco and kind of what we used to call CESS from the Jamaicans. I gave my mentor a big ass chunk and he loves it, smokes it in his pipe at night says it’s mellow af for him.might just be my tolerance but I just notice a bit of disorientation and maybe some tingles in my back, even a fatty?

3 Likes

Ok now Im DEFINITELY doing this.

2 Likes

We burned a couple of the Cobb Doobs (frankenstein) and got super-high.

Not stoned-out, but like a no-ceiling Super Focus good-time buzz. Music n Cooking filled the house as “we agreed on the Weed”

Have to say its really nice and its going to only get better @Habitt

6 Likes

Now THAT’S a harvest :sunglasses:

All this ferment talk getting me even more stoked for the next couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Can this be done without the sous vide? I’m thinking of trying it with some indoor fire, you know for SCIENCE :test_tube: :wink:

5 Likes

Having read a little you can apparently wrap it in a heating pad as long as it doesn’t get above 40 c or 104 degrees F.

3 Likes

Thanks @Habitt much appreciated

2 Likes

I guess it depends on the consistency of the heat.

The sous-vid approach kind of locks the temp control to One temp… and its a small volume of material with a small cooking space. Pretty easy to maintain control.

Thats what I would consider a key factor.

Wow, @Habitt, did Not know the blankets could be cranked up that hi lol

4 Likes

Neither did I but its an option I guess.

2 Likes

Today is day3 of rain and we checked on the SSDD f2 bx1 and Cali Orange Haze plants out in the Sand-Trap.
Weather is cold and shitty with more rain through the nite predicted.
@HolyAngel @Emeraldgreen (excuse that typo)

This is the first visit where the “Effects of Gravity”, were my first observations.
Or rather; I see the branches Bending, from the Weight of the limbs n buds. LoL

There is a nice fade beginning on the Cali Orange Haze, and Buddy says let’r ride till the end of the week, check again. Love it.

And Sunshine Daydream is proving to love punishment. And she is carrying some weight on those 3 branches.

She has ~ 10 days yet. Weather rules ahead. And there are some Yellow leaves working their way up her surface. So its coming.

Its Getting exciting gang
Cali Orange Haze below (again, i’m sorry for that typo emeraldgreen!)

And here is a True beast; SSDD

IMG_4857

Haffa Haze gets a 2nd look tomorrow.
And WMBK and US22 outdoor get trimmed for curing in the PM.

Almost there, gotta love a staggered harvest.

10 Likes

Sounds like the ssdd is pretty resistant to mold and such. Looking great

4 Likes

It had a Lick, earlier this month…
She shows no signs of giving-up and now she’s just picking up Mass.
~ 80% Cloudy, no Amber (fingers-crossed, we’re hoping for some gentle breezes !!!)

Did you have any luck with a test of Milk/H2o on the Septorio @Emeraldgreen ?

2 Likes

I actually didn’t try it yet. Most of the stuff was done by the time I learned about it

2 Likes

I’ve an idea…
@JoeCrowe Good Afternoon !

I’ve a question for you Sir, about the wonderful 3.25% milk concoction that you shared with me, for fighting WPM.

Question stems from our fellow OG @Emeraldgreen, about whether or not the Milk/Water mixture would have any Impact on the Damn Septoria blight that landed on a few people this season.

Would you have any experience with this ? And Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Cheers ~ mb

2 Likes

JEEZ

That’s a gorgeous yard and some pretty plants. US22 seems to like playing in the rain. SSDD. Behemoth plant, don’t go fuck your neck/back up chopping that thing down. Time to break out the chain saw and log skidder :rofl:

Really nice work keeping the interior structure clean. I suppose that cuts way down on the larfy stuff. Mine seem to get out of hand because I’m not aggressive enough with the scissors.

You wouldn’t survive a non-staggered harvest :upside_down_face:

Amazing grow this season :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Sometimes I take em down without any amber, maybe one or two, just to make sure it stays daytime meds and functional. Any decent amount of amber on there and it’ll be evening smoke :wink:
Looking glorious!!

4 Likes

I had a brain fart… Cali Orange Haze is sharing the Trap property.
I mixed some names up earlier and just caught it doh. Kinda fits that US22, @THCeed, both go really good with DOH!

2 Likes