Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

In the name of using ones Inventory, and learning about options available ie: Cobbs, l tried something new last week.

With our MagicButter machine, I discovered the Tincture option.
Having some old Polish Spirytus, it easily fits the over-proof qualification, and became the vehicle of choice. (everclear was the #1 recommendation)
Just over 2 cups of Spirytus, 2oz of Trichome and small bud-shake + 8 hour cook at 130f, done.
Left the jar out overnite, uncovered to weather / vapourize a small amount of alcohol. Oddly, this move has a big move on THC entrainment…as proven in a video I did see, w/ lab testing. Like 25% stronger !!
I still made 350ml of tincture.
Maybe the Spirytus from 1980, 95% alcohol by Volume, is a little sharp for under the tongue Oral consumption.

First two separate applications involved 25ml droppers under the tongue. Nsmall amount if liquid felt real Hot, but I kept it moving… under the tongue. No residual pain or tenderness whatsover. Incould feel a slight buzz, had already smoked a variety of others, so I left it.

Today, I dropped 50ml (small amount) under my tongue. No sharpness as before, but it still got warm for 15 seconds. Then 10-15 minutes later I was nicely and without question, really high.
For almost 2 hours it felt like…

I’ll keep you posted, but wow, this was easy. Looking towards healthy alternatives and all that, this might be a great one. Immediacy works for me.
Will always be nice to Smoke a Big Phat one. This just might be a Fun option …

10 Likes

Something I saw a Video about on @Carty ’s page… Float Germination

Here are 2 Red Thai seeds (@SativaKid), on day 3 of Float Germination

8 Likes

Surface tension?

1 Like

100% surface tension and working with it…

I’m not sure how they deal with Sinkers… probably just resort to a 24hr soak then Paper Towel for those that Lose to Gravity

3 Likes

You could take it out and place it back on top maybe.

Lightly carbonated water?

So true, no reason why not to try… if its Already Sunk!

Not gonna Snap at you

?

Onward through the morning fog I guess

3 Likes

Have a great Day @breadwinner

2 Likes

I’m confused, did I miss something?

1 Like

Good job.
I ll put a chair.

Man, I was just thinking lightly carbonated water would help a sunk seed not drown

The bubbles adhere to the seed surface, making it rise to water surface.

I don’t know where to find the video you were referencing.

I’m sorry if I offended?

1 Like

No offence taken Bro

Thanks @Carty

5 Likes

Thats the SEED, I was referring to “not going to Snap at you” LoL

I’m nowhere near that grumpy / fragile

4 Likes

Aaahhĥ now I see the light

2 Likes

Nice share… I’ve actually bumped the tray I had them in, inside tiny solo cups, half sank. They went old school paper towel method 2 days…

Another trick I see catching on is hanging them vertically so tails go downward. But that might be overthinking it
KISS method old reliable.

1 Like

Ha ha touche @Carty. Nice to have a proven-method to fall back on.
I saw that vid you posted then was limping off for the “B A G” w/Glass lol

Cheers Bro, nice to see results

Mixing the Soil right now @Carty
Day 3 of floating

11 Likes

Nice germination.
Vigorous

1 Like

killer photo!!!

1 Like

Thanks for that @logangrowgan2020

1 Like