Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

I think I hear “TIMBER” with that kind of response @HolyAngel.

Never wanting to be on the Couch-lock side of Harvest Ready, I really appreciate the comments about Lazy Amber ! We’ll deal with this as soon as the Rains stop

Cue that Tarzan Yell, Thx HolyAngel

3 Likes

Milk doesn’t work against either mildew or septoria.

4 Likes

You stand fully behind the Sulphur treatment, which I have used this Summer to an almost perfect extent.

Sorry for associating the milk mixture, However lol, I have used it to keep WPM fully at bay in 2022.

2 Likes

If you want, I can show you in a microscopic video that’s it’s not effective.

3 Likes

Joe, I’m in my Friend. Would love to see it. Always the best way. And truly appreciated.

Let me say, Milk Slaps WPM really well when needed. just sayin

1 Like

Those look great man. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks @ColeLennon, we are pushing the weather right here now, at the btm of Lake Huron.
They are promising 17c on Wed, then 3 more rain days… might be the last of our heat for a bit.

2 Likes

Here is what the Final 2 oz. Cobb of Frankenstein looks like Oct 2023. Once it was dried and ready for the final wrap, I broke it in-half before vac-sealing, to save material (plastic).

A couple Cobbs were broken down into 1 oz samples. Here is what-was 2oz of Frankenstein bud, looks like Cobb’d

How bout this…
** 1st two “Canadian OG’s” (sorry to those south) to respond with a Dibs, get a half-cobb sample.

Goal is to keep it intact till December, or longer… when you really need it lol.

@ShiskaberrySavior @TopShelfTrees1 don’t bother lol

14 Likes

I’m feeling pretty Canadian, eh?!
:bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes

Did you say Dibs ? lol, I’ll accept Eh

3 Likes

Sadly, I’m actually a US resident.

4 Likes

dibs - love the cobs !

3 Likes

Done Deal… 1 done
Thanks @royal

4 Likes

Dibs!

:heart:

6 Likes

Thanks Gentlemen!

7 Likes

Sounds like I need a Canadian smoke spot…er… vacation home :rofl:

1 Like

Dibberooskis?

2 Likes

Interested to see how these cobbs turned out

5 Likes

Oh now I’m even more excited! You sir are a gentleman and a scholar :tophat:

Man! I love the girth on that SSDD! That’s gonna be some epic smoke I’m thinking! Everything is still looking stellar. Excellent job as always :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

I’m in processing mode now. The mildew didn’t take any damage from the milk I squirted on there. Musta looked like some kind of madman out there in the garden with a flashlight and an x-acto knife! I’ll post the results here after it’s complete. smoke rising from video card

4 Likes