Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Here’s that Frankenstein cob I did the other day. I opened it up. No wetness. No mold on the canary. Gonna smoke that. I will let it air out for a few hours and re wrap it an vac again. Leave it alone for X weeks. Right now it’s all rock hard.

The canary

7 Likes

These cobs are looking interesting. At some point I’m going to give them a shot. I’m thinking they would be great for long flowering sativa

1 Like

That looks familiar, and nicely compressed looking… puff puff pass @BigMike55

1 Like

So after I wrap it up again and vac, how long do you reckon until its cured well. That canary bud when I busted it open smelled Sweeeeeeet.

3 Likes

A week is the stated time in the warm blanket / heat pad / Germ mat. Then its up to you. I have a few sitting in the back of my closet…
Busting one open soon with all this Cobb-talk.
Glad to hear the smell is Amped @BigMike55

4 Likes

I’m curious if you think it’s possible to do larger amounts with this process

2 Likes

Any reference I’m finding, mentions using 1-2 oz… per

It might be nice to try a Bulk log lol… give it a bit longer in each step to work with a Larger Mass

I’ll take the Ball on that one @Emeraldgreen when SSDD gets cleaned-up. She’s hanging now, after a cleaning and dunking on Thursday. I’ll do a Double-sized Cobbbb

Its nice to see this Moisture and Inflation once again, at the same point in the heat-blanket cycle.

Here are the Panama Red Cobbs

9 Likes

Unloaded some situational stuff on @FieldEffect ’s page… here it is with some Fresh images.

Panama Red cobbs, are now in the heating blanket, for the next week.

Mixed cobbs are wrapped n ready for storage / consumption.

I have a list of Cdn. Growers who are getting sample-Cobbs, sorry for the delays Gents. Its hapnin !

8 Likes

Nice! Awesome as always

3 Likes

The bush is back and in a big way. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

How can Landscapers Not love it? !!

3 Likes

Love the new avatar btw my brother

2 Likes

Oh Man, just prepped a Haffa Haze Cobb, SSDD gets it tomorrow.
Mission accomplished with 8 strains put away

13 Likes

Interested to see all the results. All the best

4 Likes

Thanks Wiz. Maybe a bit of overkill, time will tell. Not exactly elegant smoke, ole
Chunky hash/like, seems to have a little twist to it…
Cheers. We’ll see in 6 Months when one of these get busted open.
We’ll give Time a chance

4 Likes

Seen it done when tangwena more popularized it. Interesting to see the innovation done on it with the heated water ect. Regardless not being elegant smoke, I love experiments. So will be cool to see the results.

4 Likes

I’ll send ya some of mine bro @Wizdom so you can try for yourself. @MissinBissin is always mad generous with me as you have been as well and I’ll gladly share .

6 Likes

@MissinBissin have you checked the temperature of your incubation towel wrap? Curious. Ya know, science

They look great :+1::+1:

Looking forward to seeing how it all turns out in Spring :sunglasses:

2 Likes

love it !!!

cobbs - from Malawi with :heart:

1 Like

I’ll put the laser on them day 3.
Thanks for that @FieldEffect

2 Likes