Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Just opened a Durban Poison cobb yesterday and it was So Fruity I could not believe the fragrance.

There are changes for sure, Neighbours will think Lil’ Wayne Moved-in @MonasticDank

6 Likes

Last cob I’d had a buddy of mine was over visiting .we rolled up a joint and he was hooked. Thought it was some imported stuff that. I’d come across .

In fact he still comments how good that was he is going to be smiling when I unwrap this new one . Probably won’t be able to get rid of him till it’s all gone may just have to break off a chunk so he’ll stay home and not be visiting every night.

5 Likes

Cheers to you Shisk!
Music to my ears :notes:
Still laughin

3 Likes

It was pretty obvious he was only there for the cob after 5 days in a row. When I was rolling something different and he said isn’t there any of that good stuff left!
I laughed and said man you smoked it all up on me it was about a week before he stopped by again .

6 Likes

that little cob sure packs a punch, could be mistaken for dynamlte

5 Likes

Love it! Thank you again @MissinBissin :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

So glad to hear it caught fire when the time was Right @amumayuk
I should think about adding a Fuse !
Too funny amumayuk, glad to hear it had Fire

3 Likes

Morning @US3RNAM3

I was just running through this thread, and wanted to follow-up on one of your questions.

Because there has been change…

This image below, is the 2nd stage of the process, the long sweat. Its a benign step but the temperature slides above the Target very easily with this Style of wrapping.

I’m laying the Cobbs in towels, laying flat on the heat source. And flipping them daily, covering with a light towel/cloth. Target Temp is 25-30c, I was easily exceeding it. Oops.

@FieldEffect asks good questions. This image below, wrapping the heat mat into the towel, generated too much heat. Plain and Simple

5 Likes

I was thinking of using my dehydrator for the long cook unless unless I still have the parts around to build another incubator similar to this:

Water + a little bleach with an aquarium heater submerged in it using a bubbler or small water-pump so there is always circulation preventing any hot-spots.

The large chamber holds the water, a second chamber which is inside the chamber held above the waterline with bricks is the “incubator” chamber.

I used to do mycology and when I built this out it was the “Ronco Incubation System” aka: set-it and forget it!

Here’s another internet image of how shitty you can build this and it’ll still work! :rofl:

6 Likes

Great idea, and its going to Maintain your target temp no issues.
→ 25-30 ← Celcius

Look out GTA

6 Likes

That’s similar to how I used to do my RSO way back, very cool

3 Likes

Saving my cobb for when I can get with my brother in law to share with him. Going to be hard to wait till end of seeding. Thanks again @MissinBissin Love the project and experimentation

4 Likes

That just makes me Laugh and smile @Wizdom, hearing this each time.

Thats an actual focus-stacking macro image, that I have challenged myself with, the next Cobb thats opened.

Almost lunar like, it needs a mug-shot.
Biggest comment is on the immediate intensity of fragrance. Regardless of strain.

I know your gonna like it. @Pigeonman is going to grow more just to do it lol

6 Likes

I think he will be over the moon with the surprise of a Cobb after seeding. After a long winter in Sask and then a 400+hr month seeding, it should bring a smile to his face. I’m very much looking forward to it :blush: Thanks again mate

2 Likes

I think I’m going to have to pop open a Cobb today…I can’t take all this chat without cracking one :rofl:

1 Like

Your making my day !

@amumayuk wanted a fuse on it,
someone else suggested a Seatbelt…

Too funny and totally harmless lol
Have fun with it

3 Likes

I am trying to save mine too. Just to show off to everyone.

4 Likes

You guys ever try shining an ultra violet flashlight on it? I did that with a bud I had pressed in the rosin press and it looked radical. lol! Just idle curiosity.

2 Likes

When you got something special, I love sharing it :wink:

3 Likes

I have a UV light and 6 cobbs. This afternoon we’re going to see :see_no_evil:

3 Likes