Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Thanks for chipping-in on this @THCeed

Soaking-Beans, Step#1 just got up-dated.

1 Like

Never heard of that, very interesting

1 Like

I’d think you’d need at least 120F/50C to kill a bean. Things get that hot in nature, desert, compost etc.

Not surprised I guess but wouldn’t have thought to try it. Neat!

2 Likes

Big Picture, those conditions have to be built-in.
Funny to put hard #’s to Ganja survival zones, And they keep growing

1 Like

I remember hearing about someone smuggling home beans in their pocket way back, forgot about them and they went in the wash, as the wife took the pants out she saw the beans in a bag of now soapy water, she immediately ran and planted them, they all popped. It’s one of the epic strains we have’s origin story. It was years ago so I can’t remember who. These beans are magical and somehow find a way…. I love it!

2 Likes

Capulator and believe he named the seed Miracle, used in the strain Mac, miracle alien cookies

1 Like

A member on here, wish I knew how to find it, took the temp of his water, I think he said around 50 and got 10/10, from what my stoner brain remembers.

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

!!!

The fuck!

1 Like

Just a quick Note for anybody giving this process a shot…

The 2nd stage of heating the Packages for a week @~ 80F was a step that I had wrapped the cobbs in a Towel, w/Heater…

DO NOT DO THIS WRAPPING METHOD.
When I tested the actual Bud temps with a temp-gun, it was too Hot.

The Process Still succeeded, but it was Warmer than recommended.

In response I am now Laying them Flat, with heat below cardboard or foam… this will allow you to dial the temp in correctly, with towels on top etc…

Just saying… my next effort will employ this Newer approach !!

Cheers and Good Luck gang!

June 11th I pulled the last Frankenstein Cobb from the fridge. Smoked a single Joint with 3 people, was high for 3 hours @JohnnyPotseed

Definitely it took the Herb to the next level. Surprised three of us, who had partook in Bud, as per normal handling; hang cure Puff Puff Pass :dash:

8 Likes

Curious what PanamaReo is? What kind of scents/aromas did you find on that one? Have you tried masticating/sublingual dosing by chewing for 5 minutes and letting it sit in your mouth/gums the way tobacco chew does and not spitting out the juice for 15 minutes?

For those that are having issues keeping the joints lit, etc. there is also a drying process for the cobbs after they are cured to get them to the proper smoke point where everything is on balance

1 Like

That my Friend, is likely a spelling error on my part.

Panama Red seeds have been a regular grow since @SativaKid gifted me a few. And welcomed me to OG.
Its a strain that we made a few cobbs of.

I’ve just taken a freezer bag of 2023 out and its thawing. I’ll try and give you a Fresh result, in a few hours.

The grove bag has treasure from 2022, with a fading smell, earthy would the closest, But I’m burning one for you @US3RNAM3 in 4 minutes…

No Mastication yet lol I’ve just not had the balls, I do have a few chunks kicking around though…

5 Likes

i grew a panama red outdoors from seed a couple years ago that i got from a member on here. major disappointment.

2 Likes

Can I help You? I have a few of these if your interested… year 4 of me growing this same strain. Used different grow-styles and received different shaped buds of the “same” ganja

2022 7’x7’

2023 let it be almost 7’ and its Xmas tree

10 Likes

Bag smell stays with earthy
Dry Toke hit me with something close to Fuel. No kidding, single incident, did not taste it 2nd or 3rd toke. Hard to miss
Smoked half a joint, which is perfect, and the taste is Comfy, Deep and fading earthy… still works amazingly well

4 Likes

Ok, the bag has thawed and out comes the Panama Red @US3RNAM3 @anonymous4289 and it smells of Dankness, the floor of wet forest. And again a sense of earthy.
The buds themselves, 7 months in the freezer, they have an amazing rebound, after applying pressure. They are firm and gum’d up the grinder each go !

Its a heavy smoke, no fooling around.
Gotta be close to the real deal… in the meantime lol, its a Bomb

Has always remained a Functional bud. No stupification and a good sense of Focus / Forward. Definitely above the brow, and I’m a bit of a Seeker right now.
Thanks for asking Gentlemen.
~ later

10 Likes

Isn’t vac sealing and freezer storage amazing ? Buds look excellent.

1 Like

It has proven itself to me in this past year as a really legitimate way to extend your crops.

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior there is a nice bounce in those buds

2 Likes

I was reading through this yesterday. I don’t have the sous vid machine but this looks like something I would want to try ‘when’ I have excess buds.

How well does the material grind up after the process? It looks surprisingly tasty!

1 Like

It grinds-up into fluffy moist Bud, it just happened again with this latest Cobb.

@TrichomesToStun, it Looks like a Dog Shit till you break it open lol then it gets Fun

1 Like

Hey now, to each their own :rofl:

I was scrolling up trying to find the picture you posted. It may have been ground up already but reminded me a lot of the infused herbs. I would love to stick that into the dry herb vape

1 Like