Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

This chunk has been out a while…
And I’ll give the dog’s a break, this one looks like Ganja

@wizdom, let me ask you a question. With these Panama Red seeds laid out as such, I see something I’ve wondered about…

All seeds are firm, hard and definitely available, yet some have no Markings, and some have Camo-like stripes and squiggles…

Have you found any bearing or differences between these two types of seeds; unmarked / marked?

Landrace vs Hybrid or simply Diluted?

If these are true indicators, I’ll be watching what gets used… next

Thanks for the response, Morning !!

2 Likes

The darker markings can be rubbed off. But it shows a nice mature seed was in the calyx. If you look close, most seed will have a nice pattern on the actual seed. The dark stripes show a good mature seed, but when cleaning if your not delicate they will rub off. The way I clean my seed I usually lose the dark stripes, cause I rub the seed out of the plant using a colander

4 Likes

Gotcha, Thanks for that. I had not known they could be removed. Or, that they are not permanent…

I’ve not had any sessions in front of a Colander… Yet!

But its coming, I have 2 on the horizon; roof 95 / russian altai sativa

3 Likes

I got a few Thai x Northern Lights f25 fems. The test plant got nailed by spider mites as I had stuffed it in the corner. So I just killed it early. But the beautiful smell of the weed. I washed a few buds and gave them to my homeless friend that tests weed for me and he liked it. Said it was about 20% with strong floral terps and enjoyable 60/40 Sativa dominant. So given a couple more weeks and minus the pressure wash of the buds prior to drying this stuff will be top shelf.