Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

*2023 genetics are being tested *
*I am currently soaking and planting a few seeds from Co-Growers here on OG. Super-proud to be growing-out seeds from the following donors/traders and Seed Guru’s: @Emeraldgreen , @Pigeonman , @boatbum325 , @Great_lakes_Genetics , @MonasticDank , @smokenhike , @JohnnyPotseed , @THCeed , @DougDawson , @anonymous4289 , @misterbee , @SativaKid!
AutoFlowers from @ReikoX , @LedZeppelin , @CADMAN start Last week of May.

ps, the lite was only on long enough to do the work last nite. Planted seeds are under a Flood lite on a Germ mat… tent is Dark n 71F

One container (Sour G) the water became really murky overnite… (wtf) rinsed the seeds, replaced water, added 1 fresh floating seed to join the 2-sinkers already in the Cup

16 Likes

Honoured your trying out my seeds. Good luck on the run pal. I’ll be watching!

1 Like

Oh yeah this will be a great season. Lots of New Blood-lines.

Next Cups are ready based on the seeds Tails, soils made and a small lite is back where it needs to be; on seedlings
!

** With regards to the Float Technique: day 1, one of these sank and one floated. 72 hours later they Each have a Tail emerging!
All the seeds that have sank, (afghan, mysterium, sour g, etc., Tails can be seen at the split or emerging. They’ll go into soil within 48hrs.

6 Likes

That light looks like it is perfect for that tent! Pretty.

That’s a ton of cool stuff running. Best of luck, here’s to a great season.

200w

1 Like

Always amazed at how much time these transitions eat-up. More Tails than Floaters led to a shift in plans.
Last nite saw the last of the tails get planted. The under-performers (under the table) get assessed or REPLACED this morning (Easter Friday)

fyi SEEDLINGS WITH DEVELOPED TAILS ERUPT FROM THE GROUND MUCH QUICKER THAN THOSE WITH NO or LITTLE TAILS.
LSD is a great example of an erupting seedling 18 hours after planting

Of course, security was an issue… so Gunner has gone where the action is. heres the tally as it stands; 3 seeds put to water (just to cover my ass😎 on those Fems)

9 Likes

42 already in soil, doing it big!

1 Like

And then some @FieldEffect.
seeds are in the dark as insurance against a few stragglers in, you know, sick-bay (on the right) …
34/42 is whats above ground.

2 of @SativaKid ‘s Red Thai are finally able to be photographed. fyi Not pictured but 2 of the Red-Headed Hippie are looking strong as well

6 seeds “tossed” for Non-Compliance… ie: non performance, been cracked, been replanted, they’ve taken the fifth… and are not going anywhere.
4 More tails have been put in Soil us22/ shiskaberry/ frankenstein / ?, 4 more soaking still (3 afghan 1 bilbo haze)
Some more of the goodness

10 Likes

Both styles worked @Carty!
I gave plan C a go and left the sinker in place on the bottom.
Basically same tail production below water, as on top after 4 days for these two.
Both rooted in Soil easily

3 Likes

A few quick Morning shots in the nursery.
Day 1 of Veg for this Lot

Week 2 begins for Red Thai x 2 @Tlander @George @SativaKid

5 Likes

Lookin’ good there @MissinBissin ! Here’s a shot of my Red Thai 2 days ago! I’m lovin’ it! I’m itching to put in the others, but trying to hold off a little while longer…we’ll see which side wins out! :joy:

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Looking great Arriba|nullxnull, here’s mines, one of them had a transplant shock and had to trim almost all leaves … :see_no_evil:

@Tlander, yours is beautiful :kissing_heart: and have more thin leaves than mines … icon_e_surprised|nullxnull

4 Likes

Lookin’ good there George! It’s kind of funny, but I get that comment about ‘narrow leaves’ on quite a number of strains passed on to me from OG’ers. Maybe it’s the crazy high temps over here that brings out that pheno? I also had one pop much later than all the others. Mine are outdoor and it was so late when I put them in that I may end up with them re-vegging before long. I’m okay with that as I’ll just make a shitload of clones. I’ve had a bunch of seeded plants in the monsoon hut that I cut all the terminal buds off and now they appear to be kicking out new veg branches.

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thats a sprawling set of Fans @George
Nice stuff!
And your plant is gorgeous @Tlander
Thanks for the update Gentlemen

3 Likes

I think you may be right on what you say, maybe as a defence for higher temperatures, here it’s still cold, nothing to do with the climate they’re presumed to grow in, you should grow a fat leave indica to see the results and compare … ejem|nullxnull

@MissinBissin yours are going to be similar to mines, interesting … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Fresh updates on these 1 week old, Red Thai plants from @SativaKid

5 Likes

And then some more cRaZy… OG Family Beans day 7. Except for @Foreigner and his Haffa Haze, (g13 x panama malawi) they got really wet, with 3 of them now in soil.

@boatbum325

@smokenhike, I’m Lovin that your version butt-into the line-up, all on its own; B.O.G. LSD x NorthernBerry BC
(sorry i had it mis-titled earlier)

@MonasticDank 2/2 Bro

@Great_lakes_Genetics

11 Likes

I was glued to this whole thread read through. Nice work! You’ve got a stellar variety going there, but it’s the Cobb portion that snagged me. Ive read and lightly researched about it in the past, but after reading your journy I HAVE to do it now. Great detail and pics, thanks for sharing fellow canuck!

3 Likes

2 for 2! Both girls I can feel it. Looking perfect my friend. Thanks for giving them the time. I hope they grow well for you. Good luck on the run.

3 Likes

I’m thrilled that you got something from it… Thanks for that @Jinglepot.
The Cobb process is going to get another shot 100%, and this time there will be more moisture within the Buds when they get Wrapped.

Best of Luck and I’ll watching that one for sure!

2 Likes