Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Beautiful! That’s a great grow going on :wink:

2 Likes

Hell yes it will! I’m surprised you are up brother, have a great EARLY morning?

1 Like

Thanks @FieldEffect, the Tent definitely qualifies as a Buffet this year.

And for good reasons, this morning is a perfect example… week 5 & 6 for the plants. The 2nd Red-Headed Hippie just went Male as well.

So we still need X amount of Ladies. . . to step forward

and @TopShelfTrees1 early today I was out chasing a different kind of light

1 Like

Atta boy! You should share some of your work here brother, honestly it’s awesome!

1 Like

Puff Puff Pass @TopShelfTrees1
Kettle Point, looking East up the coast of Lake Huron, 6:04 today

9 Likes

Just beautiful @MissinBissin wish I was there with ya, although it would have been hard keeping a line out of the water in your pic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Beautiful shot! I’d chase the dusk side of the day as I get up a little later than you did for that!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Emeraldgreen, as long as my eye keeps finding things, its zero effort.
And it was very much breaking the ice so to speak. Have not taken the camera for a walk in months, been a rough winter that way. All that fresh air before dawn has a magical feel to it. Gonna happen again soon. Plan my healing lol.

3 Likes

LST gear has been put into use in the small tent, affecting Thai x 2, Chem 91 x Dark Hallow x 2 @MonasticDank, and the Panama Red @Sativakid.
Really vertical growth led to me spreading them out

10 Likes

Looking stellar in those tents @MissinBissin

1 Like

Green is returning…
Thanks @TopShelfTrees1
I’m sure the Panama is a Female now, thats a celebration right there. Pics tonight.

Happy Mothers Day to All the Mother’s out there !!

The smell is to die for finally cracked open the December Cobb of roof 95 . Gonna roll a pin joint and see how she smokes. Thanks again sorry for taking so long to test it out.

11 Likes

Hey thats Great to hear your taking her out for a walk. Do enjoy @ShiskaberrySavior, I’m all ears my Friend

3 Likes

Very smooth like a fine cigar . Nothing at all like the uncobbed bud . Oil starting to build on the paper tastes similar to my long cure orange goji .
Reminds me of some Mexican bud I’d smoked years back.

6 Likes

Ooh time to break out the cobbs! Nice @ShiskaberrySavior ive been hoarding one away too! Such an interesting idea.

2 Likes

He did a great job at making them not sure if the extra 5 month rest it took before testing it helped improve it but it’s a excellent smoke and a nice change to fresh cured bud.

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to hear it, he’s got some very unique sativas, smoked this Russian czar bomb that had me slant eye for hours, different buzz than I’m used to, was really nice too

2 Likes

That is music to my ears Guys.

I absolutely appreciate the COBB Feedback from a couple of seasoned Tasters like you guys.

“Cobbs by Cobbs” should have been the Title, but for sure I’m wrapping Buds this Fall with a higher moister content.

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior
Thanks @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

Sounds great if you need a tester keep me in mind . Thanks
Ps I won’t wait 6 months to try it I promise. Lol

2 Likes

Can’t wait to cobb some sativa down here in the states :sunglasses:

Jealous of you Canadians passing around all this :fire:

3 Likes