Fighting Buddha gets Cobb’d & 2023 deBauchery

Getting to be like the Wild West here . Almost anything flys these days .

2 Likes

It’s so true, loved when I went to grab bubble mailers and I’m like “what are these?” “Those are for marijuana sir” “like special bubble mailers for dope?” “I don’t know about dope sir but marijuana yes” that was the moment I realized how much weed is truly flying around in the damn postal trucks

4 Likes

Have a buddy that worked for a courier company says he figures he delivers a pound or more a week to residential homes across the city coming out of BC . Some homes get 2/3 packages a week every week .

3 Likes

Nice. I have a buddy who drives for a delivery service, says it’s nuts, non stop all day 11-9pm crazy

2 Likes

Canadian cannabis couriers lol let’s start a business, armed personal delivery services

No doubt be a good side gig till a guy gets robbed at gun point. Lol

1 Like

Its an amazing step-forward for Canada Post. They’re doing it just right.

Except for the one shipment of mine that they returned from BC and incinerated it.

They let me know it was Not delivered, and would not let me pick-it up in TO

1 Like

We ship herb around here in the States but it’s Federally illegal. Of course we use the FEDERAL courier to accomplish that. The irony of lethargic government.

Well, in fairness, that’s what I would do with it as well. Slowly incinerate it. :rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Its the same penalty being applied!

Damn your right… except ours has way better feedback and appreciation

3 Likes

Just a polite way of telling you they smoked it.

5 Likes

Thai #2 below, with Nodes 2, 3 and 4 @SativaKid

GG#4 and SensiStar getting gangly already @boatbum325

Bloody Monster #1 @BigMike55 / @JohnnyPotseed

Afghan #1 Seedsman…

Tent overview

During Thai transplant to 2-gal, Roots evenly all over the soil

Durban Poison Hybrid @misterbee

Mysterium v1 #2 cruising along Black Market Breeders and @Great_lakes_Genetics

Thai #1 working w/ nodes 3, 4 and 5

Haffa Haze III @Foreigner

Mysterium V1 and a Canopy shot below @Great_lakes_Genetics

Fighting Buddha x Txerri Bilbo Haze = Fighting Bilbo

11 Likes

Looking great in there @MissinBissin always wanted to try those LST clips! Always forget when I have extra $ the season is getting close!

1 Like

Its the first kick at the can myself @TopShelfTrees1 with these polymer dooHickies. They are doing it !

1 Like

Definitely are! Any issues? And where did u acquire yours? There’s sooooo many options now

1 Like

Amazonia… !

Don’t even know why I asked lol :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Too fast too convenient. Especially when you go to a local Grow shop and they never have what I’m looking for…
Unfortunate

Found a bunch of Gonads during this mornings rounds; 6 more Males kicked-out + 2 red-headed hippie’s.

Still not bad with 50+
Good-Bye fellas

Gonads = END of SEASON

5/6 had real healthy root zones going on
in 3L pots

7 Likes

50+ Undetermined/Females left? That’s more than I thought. I knew you had too many for me to handle, but WOW :rofl:

2 Likes

Is that Pole Dancer from @Tonygreen or BMB or is it the Slanted Farms version? Earlies are popping, rest won’t be far out now except the stragglers or stubborn bitches. Won’t be long now brother

2 Likes