Finally! I Made A Journal

Ohhh mystery grow! I’ve got a vial of seeds that just say “fem auto mix” that I’m gonna start popping soon just out curiosity :fire::grin::+1:

2 Likes

I got a half oz grove bag full of bag seeds :joy: anything I smoke that’s really good I keep as many seeds as I can find. Had some really good gg#4 i collected a few seeds from. I almost dropped one of those instead

3 Likes

Just checked on the babies and they kicking shit into gear this morning
Sour 13 @darkillusion

FDB @JohnnyPotseed & GTxRB @Habitt @CrunchBerries @Gonzo

With gods cookies #3 leading the pack and #4 being the runt ohhh the irony
And the whole class picture including the Mac1 x Candyland bottom right

Correction FDB is obviously leading the pack

13 Likes

Looking good there cuz. Nice line up! The FrankenDoubleBubble was a pleasure to grow, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! Good growing vibes in the air for ya!
JP

2 Likes

Appreciate you JP hope I get some of that funk @A-Loc been talking about with his Frankie

1 Like

Nice man, love the baby pics :camera_flash:

1 Like

Thanks it’s hard not to post them every day lol

1 Like

Between OG IG and Twitter I forget what I posted where but now I’m sure I didn’t upload this here
Looks like a successful pollination
(Grease’s pieces x Tropicanna cookies) x (Cherry west bc) F2 x (BOG Blue kush) on the way

10 Likes

Looking good mate tidy scrog I’m taking notes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Glad to have you @HealingHerb

1 Like

Day 16 flower for the Chem Del La Black testers

There was extra pollen in the bag that had just been sitting there since I transferred it into a vial so I literally put the bag on top on this bud :joy: I want that mf full of seeds. Might have been a mistake because the pollen stuck to the sugar leaves but aye hopefully it’ll just stick on there lmao

14 Likes

I got some mail from @Heliosphear today. I can’t wait til lights on to stick on my slap

8 Likes

A random bag seed showed up to the party. Now all I’m waiting on is this Sour Diesel Bx3 F2 I got from @Jinglepot and then maybe just mayyybe I won’t pop any more beans for a while

13 Likes

Now it’s officially a party! :tada:

3 Likes

Damnit outta likes but yea a party ain’t a party til the randoms start rolling through :joy:

2 Likes

Totally still outta likes, but I’m here lol.
I’ve been known to roll the dice on bag seed with great results. :wink:
Rock on buddy! :heart:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers:I hope that was you rubbing your juju off on me lol

2 Likes

Contemplating breaking out the general hydroponics trio again and trying to grow these plants in small pots… somebody tell me don’t do it

1 Like

You know it homie!
PS. Dont do it

2 Likes

Thank you I’m putting these bottles back in a box somewhere :joy:

1 Like