Finding clones

Anyone know reputable places to purchase clones in Mass …
It’s just a thought hell idek if you can purchase them recreational yet

2 Likes

Pretty sure you can. I just don’t know any specific places.
I do know chemdawg does drops with cannaprovissons. He announces them on ig

1 Like

Don’t have IG !was out in great Barrington mass the other day passed three dispensaries within five miles was just curious if they sold cuts or where to acquire some

1 Like

Use Leafly or Strainly with you location. Just Vet them before you buy.

2 Likes

You can buy them online and have them shipped to you .

1 Like

Straibly seems like a big hype game imo I seen one dispo that had clones for 30 …but not sure if you have to have medical card
Just wondering if anyone from Mass had some deets

Go onnn…

2 Likes
1 Like

Many other places too

1 Like

Yeah that’s just not feasible for me lmao
They look killllerrr though lol

1 Like

There are other places with better prices and deals. Just gotta look. Some incredible stuff out there if you look. They’ll ship to your door. :rofl: I’d quarantine in any case from any place.

1 Like

Follow Mass Medical on Instagram. While I am not endorsing him here (I’ve never run his gear), I do see him blowing out clones locally on occasion.
Never used them but-> Boston Clone Co.
Darkstar likes these guys-> Microbe Brothers
I think they are Boston also. Once again, never used them.
Yeah…As others will note…This is a can of worms that might turn ugly.

2 Likes

Even Johnny potseed try him. I’ve heard great stuff! @JohnnyPotseed

6 Likes

A verified chem d and chem 91 from the man himself would be like gold , need to get those circulating the community somehow, I have a source for both but right from the source is always better.

4 Likes

So far he has only released chem 4 that I know of. I’m waiting for them also

2 Likes

Hmmmm

1 Like

That’s what I mean by Vet’n em.

Still don’t get it lol

1 Like

There are several guys on OG that has bought clones online. Can’t remember who tho.

If I wasn’t on the wrong side of the fence @JohnnyPotseed would be my first choice for clones.

3 Likes

I’ve read the strainly thread & others on RIU for months. Just about every clone story from that website & discord servers ends up being a virus/bug/PM nightmare. Or the plants half dead, roots are brown etc etc.

Like 1 out of 4 people are happy with online clone orders, that seems to be the ratio.

2 Likes