Where to buy clones online?

I’m brand new to growing and am trying to find some clones online or in the Massachusetts area but am having a difficult time finding somewhere that doesn’t seem sketchy. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Farmer Joe on IG…. True, tested, verified cuts! And reasonable. Big selection as well

4 Likes

GetSeedsRightHere and – Weed Guardian Family Tree also some companies that sell clones for $10.00per mim order of 5 Just make sure you “quarantine” your clones for 1 week also feeding them at first no nutes JUST root stimulators for 1st week and then every week till week 6 of Flower !!! Have seen clones for $4,500 and up . basically plan on spending $100.00 per Happy Cultivating !!! If you want the “cheap” list let me know -have to find the breeders/companies of

Farmer Joe on IG if you care about getting what you wanted and not having it come with the plague lol. He’s thoroughly tested his moms for HLVD. Each plant at least three times. He can show you the results. His plants are what he says they are and come looking gorgeous and pest free. Clones is not the area to skimp if you care about your garden.

4 Likes

@firstclassgenetics2.0 (Instagram)
@FarmerJoe420 (Instagram)

beware of fake duplicate scammer accounts on IG

3 Likes

Boston Clone Company is up there. You can do pick-up in the store or they will mail. They’re pretty pricey though. Farmer Joe on Instagram has a really good reputation and to me his prices are worth the peace of mind to know your cuts are clean and the legit clone only strains, not S1 copies.

2 Likes

Antone similar to these guys that didnt gyp the forum? i hate driving to l.a ffs