Any clones in CT or MA

Had a hard time germinating some old seeds lately and need to get my hands on some established clones to help make up for the time lost.

Would really prefer tried and true genetics as these will be grown for 2 med patients.

Wondering if anyone around can help or point me in the right direction

As always I appreciate your help OG

Growit

1 Like

I’ve heard good things about Boston Clone company as far as being legit cuts. Their prices keep me away but they do have local pickup specials from time to time. I’ve used Dookiefarms2 on Instagram for Motorbreath 15 and pre 98 bubba kush and was very happy with them.

4 Likes

Would probably find more generous members if you were willing to accept cuts over established clones. I’m in Oklahoma and have sent cuts to Ohio and Texas successfully. Now, the receiver has to root them out and of course that takes time. I’ve got a few i could send some cuts of, but IME, rooted clones don’t survive the past office intact.

8 Likes

Dispensary with a clone drop in Fitchburg on the 25th

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoztrXoNX3d

3 Likes

Farmerjoe420 on Instagram is a good source, so is gmo house of clones on discord

4 Likes

Might also be able to talk to @Enjoi802 about that, he’s in Central MA and might have a good hookup

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I appreciate all input and advice…

Last night someone from OG reached out to me with an offer to help! This really is a special community.

I hope to get back on track soon.

If things don’t work out with that I will for sure reach back out to you all

Growit

5 Likes

I have clones I can ship as well. If interested give me a DM.
I’ve shipped from Michigan to Oregon and all over…

6 Likes