Firehead’s Autoflower projects

These Super Lemon Haze CBD auto flowers are turning a very cool purple. The pictures don’t do it any justice almost a blackish purple? :black_heart:

8 Likes

Oh, hello little friend. Where did you come from?

6 Likes

My first successful female to male flip!
I had to switch to STS. Three previous attempts with 100ppm CS didn’t do anything.

So there will be lots of feminized (MSxLRUV) to play with.
So far though, none of these gals has the LRUV blackberry smell. :slightly_frowning_face:
They are all just a slightly sweeter MS smell. I think it’s an improvement, cause I’m not a fan of Mango Smiles smell. But it’s not what I was hoping.
Maybe if I do a pure LRUV seed run this winter, I can add these into the mix and try to boost it higher

15 Likes

That’s a bunch of ball sacks! Good job with the STS!

:robot:

4 Likes

LRUV (lowryder x ultraviolet) definitely needs preserved for the smell alone. A feminized run would be even more awesome as the female to male ratio leans heavily towards male.

5 Likes

These 3 MSxLRUV girls have been pollinated, and are developing seeds.
The healthy dark green one in the back is in an octopup (why it looks so happy) the other 2 are in small 32oz cups (why they look miserable)

One of the cup gals is starting to develop some sweeter blackberry smells. One is pure mango haze smell. The other I can’t figure out yet.

They all are developing dark purple, almost black stems! One of my original LRUV moms had this trait. So these seem to have inherited it. It’s very cool looking.

14 Likes

Updates:
So, as these new MSxLRUV gals mature… they are starting to develop sweeter smells. The two that were more MS smelling, are now leaning a bit more towards LRUV blackberry smell. Thats nice!
It’s not as potent a smell as pure LRUV (few plants are), but its heading in that direction. Plus a bit of a spicy smell (like a black pepper)
:star_struck: :green_heart:

8 Likes

This is the structure of the latest generation of the MSLRUV gals.
Pretty good. She has a few weeks left to go, and is starting to stack nicely.

Lots of feminized seeds too.

13 Likes

I just got a new phone, with much better camera!
Anyway, these aren’t autos but did t know where else to post them.

I’ve got two Goji OG gals that are finishing week 7.
Not very big yield, but super dense popcorn and golf ball buds. Amazing smells to, and soooo sticky and frosty!

18 Likes

A big batch of the latest generation of MSxLRUV beans (feminized) are drying now.

Then a quick germination test batch.

Then… giveaways!

13 Likes

Mine should hopefully start pushing trichomes out soon. I can’t wait to see how it smells. :v:

5 Likes

Nice! She looks really good!

2 Likes

She’s only in a 1l pot so don’t expect miracles. Hey its a female. If I get even the slightest whiff of the LRUV it’ll be worth it. The mango smile should hopefully make it smell even sweeter.
I’ll shoot you the odd update as long as she thrives. My small tent really doesn’t get the attention it deserves. :+1:

2 Likes

Been following along @firehead and I’m just trying to absorb all of it because I have plans for some Auto fem seeds this summer but why’d you have to make it seem so easy… Lol Great job with these it’s honestly been very helpful and I hope you have a great germ rate and I will be running some of those Black Widow beans thanks but I’m starting my 3rd Auto fem and it’s a Toof Decay(.8 gallon pot and then intk a 2 gallon to finish up from Mephisto day 8

and I had a couple of these Auto’s but got makes with the 3 I had but I am starting to enjoy growing them

4 Likes

Nice. Toof Decay is supposed to be a good one! I’ve only grown a couple Mephisto strains before, and not that one. So I’m interested to see how it comes out!

2 Likes

This is one of the latest generation of the MSxLRUV feminized plants.
Let’s see how she comes out!

10 Likes

she looks happy!!

:dove:

1 Like

My last 8 LRxUV beans ( from @ReikoX ) went into the bath today.
Hoping they all germinate and I can make a bunch more of these.

6 Likes

:crossed_fingers:for you bro as they 100% need preserved.
Your LRUVxMango smile are giving off a smell now but I’m feeling the plants leaning more towards the Mango Smile as I’m not getting the odour I was hoping for. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yeah. The MS is a very dominant smell in most of mine too. It’s not bad. But I’m gonna back cross a couple of the MSLRUV fems into this run to try and boost th blackberry smellls

4 Likes