Firehead’s Autoflower projects

Tight :metal:

1 Like

Updates on this round of autoflower seeds making!

The Alien vs Triangle on the far left is really stretchy and much bigger than the last one of these I grew! :star_struck:

The middle one is a PRxCD, and also bigger than I expected.

The little one hidden in the back right is a tiny little Spotted Lime. This is the second dwarf SL I’ve gotten. They aren’t all like this, but it seems pretty prevalent in the genes.

The pollen donor in the front right is starting to fade out. Gonna leave her running to see if I get some seeds from her.

I still don’t have the Jacks 321 feed dialed in perfectly yet. Im still getting some calcium deficiencies, but when I add cal-mag, the whole mix ends up too hot and I get burned leaves. This round is better than the last, but still not great. I’ll get it tweaked right eventually :+1:

8 Likes

Hey @firehead dunked a couple of your Mango Smile LRUV so I can sample some fresh bud before outdoor season ends. Just wanted to thank you again and will update on their progress.

7 Likes

@CanuckistanPete nice!! I hope you get some great things from them!
Did I send you fems, or regs?

1 Like

I think they’re fems… :thinking:

1 Like

Probably. The last batch of MSLRUV I sent out was fems. :+1:

2 Likes

Update on your Mango Smile LRUV…

5 Likes

Nice! Thank you! It’s like seeing pics of grandkids! :joy:

5 Likes

Mango Smile…

8 Likes

Nice. She’s got some skinny leaves! Hope you get a good one! Some of them are fairly heavy yielders too.

2 Likes

That one is going to beast out, I can feel it. I grew Mango Smile and stunted it.

2 Likes

I’ve got 2 of the Poison Rose Cookie Devil x Alien v Triangle autos growing on my 2nd floor balcony.
They are little (about 16” tall) and in 1 gal pots.

Just running these for fun, and they’re my first real “outdoor” grow and my state is now legal.

I’m still keeping them mostly out of sight from the neighbors tho…

5 Likes

Here’s your Mango Smile LRUV in flower

7 Likes

Nice! She’s looking good. Nice work on that grow!

3 Likes

Looking real good !

Mango Smile LRUV

6 Likes

Nice looking plant

1 Like

Congrats on the first legal grow! Finally made it there as well.

1 Like

Nice! @CanuckistanPete what kind of smells is she giving off so far?

My two little outdoor PRCDxAVT
They are both skunky gals! Walking onto the porch, I’d swear a skunk sprayed in the yard! Didn’t expect that from these.

The smell from touching the buds though is a slightly sour, nice blueberry smell.

These have about 2 weeks left, to fatten up some more. But I’ll still be lucky to get 1/2 oz from each one.

One of them is getting massacred by white flies :roll_eyes:

4 Likes