First documented grow

330 buckeye yep. And heck ya brother!

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looking Healthy and Happy! How long have you been growing Cannabis. @Surgetheminer0420

Got almost 2 grows under my belt that’s all. I’m still learning tbh. I want to go completely organic for a good price hopefully soon.

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looking great. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thank you bunches. There growing fast and strong :muscle:

1 Like

5 Likes

5 Likes

Transplanted the taller one to a 1 gallon other one will be transplanted as I gain space filling out really nice. Only been fed once I think. Using Neptune’s organic seaweed and fish poo

6 Likes

Looking good man. Spring is coming. :rainbow:

2 Likes

Indeed it is. But I’m not sure if I’m gonna do outdoors this year. Still haven’t decided. Kinda enjoying LEDs lol.

1 Like

I HAVE to grow outside this year. Its only been legal since December but I already have 4 times the legal limit on plants going. :crazy_face: I got excited. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Right. Wierd being a legal state now.

3 Likes

How do you guys deal with neighbors and stuff? In a legal state but feel weird being in a neighborhood with kids and other peoples kids etc - dont wanna get the family into a weird starus where we arent invited to cookouts and shit like that. A lotta kids my boys age and we appreicate the socialization.

3 Likes

I dont know. I am single and have no children. I live in a very rural area and I am isolated. I like the quiet. Also I am old. :joy:

3 Likes

I get invited to more cookouts.

And if someone is not able to be friends with my family because of the plants I grow, we wouldn’t have been very good friends anyway.

Less than a felony? :joy:

2 Likes