First documented grow

I thought those plant numbers were suggestions. :rofl:

2 Likes

I live in the country so not close neighbors. But have wild fruit thorns I canā€™t think of their name always hid em there lol some coverage

Get a greenhouse. A cheap one lol

If some in veg isnā€™t veg technically still hempā€¦

2 Likes

I dont think so man. I believe that a plant is a plant. Anyway, you need expensive permits to grow hemp. You can have 6 marijuana plants with no permits or paper work at all. If there are 2 adults in your house you can have 12 plants. You can find the actual law if you google it.

1 Like

Not in my state either. Seedling to chop is a plant. We can only have 4, but less than a felony is 49.

2 Likes

Hey @AppalachianBiscuits . In your state I would have at least 70. :joy:

Itā€™s a polarizing issue. Some people wonā€™t like it. But fuck ā€˜em.

1 Like

Ha ha ha. You said ā€œbutt fuck emā€. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m an idea man not a detail guy.

Seriously though whoever said ā€œwe couldnā€™t be that good friends anywayā€ is right

2 Likes

Took this yesterday morning forgot to upload enjoy. Filling in now. If your wondering why slow growth itā€™s cause I run low wattage in veg high watt in flowerā€¦ To be updated sometime soon I hope

2 Likes

Wow looking at this. I need to get a updated pic. When I get home. Both doing fantastic. Living off fish poop and Seaweed from Neptuneā€™s harvest havenā€™t touched sythentic grow in a month or so. Kinda trying to go all organic. :100:šŸŖ“:fire:

1 Like

5 Likes

Figured I might as well throw a update up here. Trying to pull a clone off each labeled 1 and 2 of course. Then Iā€™ll flip them. Once another finishes up. Uhm might have found some mildew on my wall and ceiling. Not sure. Freaked out deep deep cleaned it moved everything. Painted with kilz mold killing primer. Then painted with Glidden barn and fence outdoor paint flat white. :100:. Almost finished up with this project. It needed done. Didnā€™t feel smart not doing something about it

3 Likes

Those beauties are doing wonderful. How have they filled out since last pic?
K+ cause Iā€™m outta likesā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to remember to take some new pics once I get home from work.

1 Like

@ManyManySpliffs

6 Likes

One is trained with clips. Other I just finally topped so I didnā€™t have to raise my light more. First clips never rooted. Ended up adding a timer. They reverted and ate all their energy. Took 2 new ones trying once more then flipping one or the other first. Then the other will be shortly behind. Kinda perpetual running different flavors.

1 Like

Lately all they get to see is 7.0 pH spring water. And fish poop and seaweed fertilizer here and there. Then when I flip. I will tip dress with Dr earth flower girlā€‹:100:šŸŖ“ organic flavor and peace of mind :trophy::1st_place_medal:

1 Like

2 Likes