First grow diary for Mechelle. X

I think its j ssomething

It let’s me do everything until I press upload and its saying I’m not aloud ,

Its saying its not atherizes by and JP something n some more letters

jpg,jpeg no like that x

I’ll work it out .:hushed:lol !mechelle

There is a photo size limit (somewhere around several Megabytes or so) and not all photo formats are allowed. .jpg “should” be fine as long as the file size is not too big. If you have a new tablet, with a high resolution camera, it is possible that it is generating rather large jpegs.

Also, depending on the tablet, you might be able to try to copy and paste the photo into your post versus using the “browse for the file”. And, vice versa.

You could also try to log out, close the browser, re-open it and log back in. Just in case there is something weird with caching.

As another test, perhaps download a small jpeg or gif file and try to insert that into a post versus the jpg from your camera.

Edit, just tried a large file upload. Here is the message for files that are too large, for instance:

2 Likes

Yeah , I’ve just seen its saying my pics are 2x2and it does say you can paste , thanx doll . I’ll read some more n I might know by gthe morning but as I said thank you . mechelle x

1 Like

Ok, let us know if you continue to have issues.

2 Likes

Cool thank you I’m looking into it now x

1 Like

Will do doll x thank you x

1 Like

@MBSeeds, have you followed our instructions?

Please try to follow it and let us know if you have any trouble… System notifies you if there is any problem with the upload (like exceeding size limit).

We will clear up your thread once you are succesful…

3 Likes

Hi guys sorry for this plonked .I.e myself … For being such a Daffy and still don’t know how to cut picture size … I will get it tho . lol. Mechelle. P.p.s here goes another try.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying for weeks to try and put pics? On . and OMG… it just wontblet me put them on . but I’ve tryed there but I took a foto wen loading it on and it let that one on . just not sure were it went , but it deco loaded it on here . somewhere . lol… . so I’m going to have to take them as I put them on.because I’m dying to put my two . night nurse x up and my super cheese nchronic lights n purple chemdog x chead candy, got flew others were there just in flower were as they are all 4\5 weeks in flower and are getting so fat , butbill take pics as I !load. IngMechelle x

5 Likes

Troubles with photo uploads? There must be something interfering, blocking some scripting, or something odd with the file format.

A thing you could try is, right click / select a photo posted on this site and then “save image as…”. Then, try re-uploading that downloaded picture in a new post. Let us know if this works / doesn’t work, etc…

A couple of questions:

1. What type of tablet? Android? Windows?
  2. What browser? E.g. firefox, chrome, IExplorer
  3. Do you know if there are any plug-ins installed in the browser? Such as “no-script”
  4. What is the file format for the photos, I think you’ve said jpg.
  5. Anti-virus/security software installed on the tablet?
4 Likes

Thank you doll . I will try all the above , first, I’ve just not got a clue abouttablets. As its a new tablet , think its a tablet. That’s all I know. So far. Get back to you soon. Thank you . mechelle xx

3 Likes

Hi guys not been on in a good while ,as I’ve not been able to work out picture s on still . I know , I’m so dumb. Lol. I’m in the middle of doing a grow , just how. @ryecox doing a bunch of you’re fem nixed one s . all frosty and they look amazing, right now. Also doing some of gaz29 s they are doing brilliant… Also. , sunshine day dream s and the ice as well as few. Others. Wish I could show you pictures. I’ll learn, wen I get me out I’ll try n put some on now. Here goes.

• List item
5 Likes

That’s a shame @MBSeeds , i should meet-up with you and take some pics of your grow and post them,. Is this poss ?? - with your Sunshine daydream etc and you spelled @ReikoX’s name wrong , but I’ll get to see my auto’s beside his auto’s too - shame, i sent him some of mine twice and both times were snagged at US customs :customs:
Anyway what light you using n how many females have you got flowering , let us know some of the wee details, eg; what strains and soil and are the auto’s on 12/12 with your photos ( regular plants.).? I would get a cheapo smartphone or a wifi camera as you seem not to be able to post your pics here.
Anyway good luck with your dodgey tablet lol.
Happy growing ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Hey guys not been.chat ect as no Internet for months now, can only wait till go to a friends.! But still doing grows with all the seeds I’ve signed up for. Just disappointed I can’t do more grow diary’s to show , doing 26 different plants just now ( half autos ) Thanx for the seeds to all.you peeps involved.
Doing cackle Berry, marauder and snow lotus x Unknow mother along with a few other cultivars . Thanx to @Gaz29 my distributor & the guy
they came from etc… Also doing, some of your autos @ReikoX, i was given a few of your recent fems and i love the sounds of the genetics in these sugar Black Rose crosses
Thanks.
I will be getting my Internet back on. I’ll do another grow diary’s. Can’t wait… Mechelle. X.

7 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t help it. :joy:

1 Like

Glad those seeds found their way to you. Stay safe and report back when you can. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes