First grow diary for Mechelle. X

My first male.

Uploading… .

7 Likes

A small up date , the 8 plants left are doing great. There up in my big room now ,constantly now under a 600bps and they love it…here’s a pic of one of forgot to take up to the room. Don’t know how that happened, .lol .the rest are a lot bigger …my 3 critical kush x 9lb :hammer: have been the best ,so far is topped all ,3 at different days but their all stinky and bigger ,than rest. Flipped them 7 days ago that’s how I got the male showing ,almost straight away , others are taking longer …a good thing tho ?!. Right?x Mechelle .my smaller one of the bushes …

3 Likes

That last one was five days ago (I think rough guess.:blush::seedling:Mechelle x

5 Likes

Looking good!!..

1 Like

Glad these are doing so well.

Keep it going…

2 Likes

Yeah me too ,doll. Thank you again .loving my plants . :blush:Mechelle c.f.

2 Likes

Hey guys just my daily up date on my ,9 babies x teens lol well apart from 1turning male on me .my youngsters​:seedling: are coming along nicely not showing sex yet the other 8. But is that not a good thing ? The longer it doesn’t show? (I hope ) he he …:blush:I’ve got one of my critical kush es, think all 3of them might be female, as they all stinky . Good sighn, ! Once again I hope ):blush: anyways here’s a couple of pics of 2 of them .Uploading… Uploading…

1 Like

Assess my pics isn’t coming up…! It’s just saying loading weird. Mechelle xx

2 Likes

I’ll try again later on … Sorry . Mechelle c.f.

1 Like

8 Likes

2+WEEKS in novice indoor grower but have no choice right now. Need a nother panel for light but i think it’s a good start.

5 Likes

Looking good :+1::blush::seedling:. Mechelle x

Just wee up date on my plants!their all up stairs in room but got 1 critical judges here. Here’s a pic x

This is 1 of the critical kush x 9lb :hammer:. Think it might be female , although not defiantly ,yet.:seedling:… here’s a pic of my four \ three finger leaf one, it’s mental their all trying to come out the same bit. Lol :blush::seedling:

3 Likes

Sorry guys ,my kindle is turning off I’ve not got any other way to get on internet… So I’ll post wen I can . I’ll keep doing my gross n I’ll try get my kindle looked a t . See if they can fix it … Mechelle c.f. Be in touch very soon xxx :wink:

2 Likes

Good luck. Technology has never been a strong point for me. I understand.

1 Like

I just hate not being on here every day ,got that used to it. I’ve not got clue , about internets etc either lol. I’ll still grab a friend’s done etc to get my up dates on.and hope fully be back being a pain , rather fast he he. Thanx for everything @99PerCent . Good luck . I’ll b quick ,so I can up date my babies .their getting bigger now .,take pic soon ,to show you. Thanx again c.f. Talk soon Mechelle x

5 Likes

Hope all is well Mechelle, It’s almost been 2 weeks I bet your green is growing well.

4 Likes

I went thru that too Mechelle x. I never got the laptop fixed but can use it with a external mouse. I hate it.

3 Likes

Just got alone of a fone to update still waiting on kindle getting fixed I hate not being able to come on rubbish still growing but only got two girls out of my nine babies all male but other two doing great thanx again @99PerCent and @ReikoX big thank you also for for the seeds you sent amazing already piped 15 fem so when I get my new fone I’ll be back with photos etc all babies doing well can’t wait to show yous how big my two girls are now.hope to be back on soon with some pics ect for yous.! Thanx again folks,talk soon Mechelle xx

9 Likes

Hey @MBSeeds how many females did you get/have from the beans @99PerCent sent you. You popped a few different strains eh.?
What are you running now ( ive not read the whole thread above sorry if you’ve said lol ).:roll_eyes:
Are you using the megacrop or.?? If you can afford the bills and the heats’ no problem then your 600w hps will do a good job :clap:
Anyway good luck with your growing,
Happy smoking ,
Gaz

1 Like