First grow diary for Mechelle. X

Yeah 1 seedlings has 4 sets of 3 leads n 1 has 3sets of 5 fingers. I’ll take pic in morning to let you see what I mean… Mechelle x good night doll. No roots at bottom of pot yet. All starting to look good a little better now. Thanx for everything doll x Mechelle night

1 Like

The one with only 3 leafs likely wants to get huge.

Should be fine.

1 Like

Hopefully all is well, so far ,so good x

More LITFA and a good nights sleep.

:crescent_moon: :bed: :cloud:

2 Likes

Another little up date, for my 9 growing bigger babies.:slight_smile::two_hearts::seedling:all doing well, so far , so good some pics , of bottom of the pots no roots down yet.:slight_smile::seedling:

my four ,3fingered plant x

5 Likes

Keep steaming.

These are fairly healthy and doing well.

Where are they at in the pics? Pre-watering, just watered, watered 1 day ago, etc? Would like to see the leaves pointing upward a bit more and a little less wrinkling. Thinking soil aeration. When you re-pot, maybe a bit more perlite in the mix??

4 Likes

Definitely. When you up-pot them don’t over saturate the substrate with too much water. Make it damp, but not “wet”. If you do, just set aside some soil in the original bag, then mix in again to disperse the moisture evenly. Same like @99PerCent says, they should be reaching for the light a lot more, rather than droop. Let the sub dry out a bit, but keep the top layer moist. Can use a spray bottle to slowly water that way. A little extraneous and time consuming, but you’ll be hanging out with your plant. Winner winner.

One, two, three leaves… is probably not much to stress over. Just the strain doing it’s thang.

Cheers @MBSeeds

3 Likes

Yeah their just starting to dry out now ,added some more soul on top, seems to be working a lot better now. … Their under a 50 watt led for 6/7 hours. Then when I put them at side of my 600 watt hps. They love that as they start reaching for the sky . Only seems to be in morn when I take them from under the 600 watt bps and put them under the 50 watt lead , they start looking a bit down. Think it’s because it’s a bit colder. When I put them back under tonight , they seem to happy clap. They were really wet for a while there but since I added more so I’m yestarday, they’ve all picked up a bit more​:grinning:. ! So I’ll just leave them to dry out and do their thing, for a bit .But they actually do look better today, than few days ago.:blush: when I put them into their 5 litre pots I’ll add a bit more permits into pots… Thank you doll @99PerCent. Thanx @Kalgrae too. Mechelle .

2 Likes

Forgot to put dude n surety pic up today.

also their kitty. Lol .:blush::grinning::smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Hey guys little up date on my 9 seedlings , all still doing ok, think I’ll going to up pot them now as, think they all need more air in soil . Or perlite. So think I’ll do that today.:blush::+1:here’s some pics.

8 Likes

Some more pics x

she’s happy clapping , just brought her up to take a pic xkitty in the gardenxdude n dudett, in their garden x

3 Likes

If you can remember, take a few root pictures during re-potting.

I’m hoping to see some vigorous white growth.

3 Likes

I’ll take some pics of the bottom of the pots shortly doll…I know they need more air ie permits in pots. Think they’ll get more air between roots. Thanx doll x Mechelle x

3 Likes

Little ones getting bigger ,side shoots starting to come out .:slight_smile::blush:need to up pot ,don’t think their getting enough air in pots ,so added more permits in their, 5 litre pots. Which I’ll do a bit later on. Some pics …

4 Likes

Some more x

5 Likes

they are all reaching for light. Looking right on track @MBSeeds. Use copious amounts of @ReikoX LIFTA for the next couple days. :scorpion:

5 Likes

All my tv n internet informants is going to take two weeks ,so I can’t let you know my so can only take few pics n stick it on.

Uploading…

5 Likes

4 Likes

More pics.

7 Likes

Looks like they are doing well.

Good work @MBSeeds!

1 Like