First grow diary for Mechelle. X

Its the kindle fires camera I’m trying to take photos with. As my mobile has a crack on its scream… So I’ll have to use tnje kindle and it takes rubbish photos… . so have to save up to get one just now. As trying to put everything into seeds ect , just now doll. Take care Mechelle xx

1 Like

Try clicking on the bud on the screen when taking a picture. It should try to auto focus on that area. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Thank you doll. Will try that. Mechelle xx

3 Likes

If she’s got the original KF it doesn’t have a flash. But the click to focus will help a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t know that doll , thanx for that , going to try it soon .Mechelle xx

2 Likes

are u french? following along… does your phone have a cracked screen or a cracked lens? because if the display is cracked it should still take fine pictures… unless you mean the phone is inoperable. thanks for sharing

1 Like

You can fix that can’t you?

2 Likes

yup @MBSeeds what type of phone do you have and is it just the glass which is cracked? Does the touch screen still work? I’ve fixed several tablet/phone screens and it’s only usually $20-$40 for the part and under 30min of labour

1 Like

Thanx guys but the fine is jacketed its just an old blackberry just noe. ! As left my I fine 4 in a taxi , last week…it was dropped and now when u try to take a pic its as if the sun covers over a quarter of the scream . its like trying to see a pic through the sun …terrible, so right now I’m kind of lost but need to get a new fine ,nothing fancy , just touch screen… If anyone is selling an old fine.would everyone pass on I’m looking. Lost without one lol.sorry for novel. Thank you Mechelle x😊

2 Likes

Thanx everyone for their advice. But defo its time has ran out ,! Its done well for ten years on and off. Then about 7 weeks ago there was a police thing going on and so many drivers got pulled over , for random breath. Tests for drink , drugs ect, so took me into back of their car to do it .as thee story goes. And left another fine . said they didn’t have it. Yeah right. (Yes I passed everything. Thank god I’d a rolled up joint in my pocket…lol. Thanx again. Mechelle.x :blush::grinning:x

5 Likes

No phone but no jail!
I’d say you came out on top.

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Yeah me to lol. Mechelle xx just went to see my seedlings there on a wee heat mat.! 3of the reactors have popped soil . once again my pics r rubbish . but a bit better than be4. Lol . I hope . xx

.:slight_smile:. Just waiting for the resst to pop soil. I misplaced 1of the reactors and just seeing pop in the one with 2of the reactors already in it. Awww . I’ll need to wait till their a little bigger before I can move it. , can’t wait till they all come up . finger and toes crossed lol. I’ll show yous some of my ice n ice grapefruit , just now , while my babies are growing x she’s just a few days into flower. she’s 4weeks in …1more x and my wee stinker she was a cutting from blueberry boast x something and I’ve always got a cutting somewhere.this is only half of her cut other half a bit longer but most the tricombs are amber. But better when left a little longer or not. Stinks and good puff.x up date when more happens x take care Mechelle x

8 Likes

Just looked in on my babies and 6out of 10 so far are popped out soil 3 reactor 3 critical kush x 9lb hammer . just waiting on other 4 , hopefully in morning . hopefully , need to get some sleep , so tired . as its 101am here. Take care Mechelle xxa few dodgey pics but here goes. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just went to see my seedlings 6 are popped 2 are just branding soil and waiting on other 2 and that would b all of them open so. Well here’s a pic of the 6 that are on their way to growing . it only looks like 4 of them are out soil but there is 6.:blush:

. I’ve cut one out the shot . its at the side of pot. Sorry . Mechelle . have a nice day guys and I’ll up date soon.:slight_smile::grinning: x

3 Likes

Just looked in on my babies 7 out of 10 are up. Only thing is I’ve put 4 in same pot… Need to repot them when a bit older. But still looks ok . here’s a few pics x

. . Mechelle

6 Likes

Just a little up date 9 of my babies have popped soil , out of 10 so far! Not sure about 2of them yet though. As theryve still got helmet heads . been spraying water on them , as done that with 2other ones , till they just fell of. But these two look a little weaker , but they all probbally prove me wrong. He ! He !:blush:. I!l take a pic when I go in to see them again. Loving my new wee project​:slight_smile::blush::grinning:. Thanx for that 99% xx mechelle xx

1 Like

They should shed the shell when the sprouts have the strength gathered. I like to wet and dry them too. It weakens a membrane inside the hard shell and helps the sprout out.

9 out of 10 so far. sounds good to me. Some of these beans are the work of @Muleskinner too, so he needs a little call out here too.

Keep seedin’

3 Likes

Thank you muleskinner. Too. Mechelle xx

2 Likes

Here some pics of my 9 babies.:blush:.

Uploading…

5 Likes

I’ve put 4 in same pot . dumb …I’ll get them sorted when their a bit bigger.

babies getting better got helmet head of 1 ,so far. Other 1 not to far away , from falling off , . fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes