First grow diary for Mechelle. X

Its actually a sunny day outside Glasgow, in Scotland , today… Just a little up date for my babies. 8out of 10 ,are on their way to growing . looking ok. …some pics x Mechelle x

and 1 more .:blush:

5 Likes

As the sun is out , I’ve put them on my window leadge, loving it …can’t wait till their are a little bigger. Less fragile. But still they look on their way to getting better n bigger each day😀… Mechelle x

time to put them under a light if you have one

1 Like

Yeah their already under a light , on a heat mat, and for a few hours , I stick them in the room at the side of my grow , under a 600watt HP’s , they love the heat, but my other plants cover them.! As I said their only at the side of the room. Think that’s why they’ve got so long , so fast.lol.thank you . … Mechelle.:blush:x

Looking good @MBSeeds!

If they stretch too much, a little top dressing of soil will support them nicely.

3 Likes

Yeah , I normally pin them down then when I up pot them I’ll bury them dealer. . but well happy :grinning:.take care Mechelle x

Took pic of them on window leadge, before I put them back under light .:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Pictures in the natural light look great :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Yeah definetly a lot better, you can see them better , just at a window , than when there on the floor in darker pics and you can see , very much. I’m just so bad at taking pics , with this kindle fire. I just don’t know how to work it …! That’s all …lol…:blush::slight_smile: Mechelle…

1 Like

There are 2 things that will improve every picture. More light and a steady hand. :camera_with_flash: :fist:

1 Like

Yeah after a little practice I’ll be (prob still shite lol x thanx doll :slight_smile:

1 Like

A little up date on my 9 now babies, all doing great , put them on window leadge ,take pic when I put the!m… Under the light in a bit :blush: x Mechelle x

2 Likes

Been taking my babies down of the window , before putting them under my 600watt , HP’s, at the side. Of my other plants in flower… Here are some pics, their starting to look like a wee seedling now . :slight_smile:. Mechelle

and one more…

2 Likes

1 Like

do you have a pic of your bigger plants somewhere on the site?

1 Like

Yeah go to the gallery or there’s a few ice gratefruits and ice x and few older seedling …sour livers , nl x no , and few other regulars that’s , nearly finishing flowering. X Mechelle x

1 Like

Just a couple of pics is the title of one… X

Hi guys ,just a little up date , I be saved my 9th baby , managed to slide its wee coarladon out the shell.! Its got 2tiny leafs coming through now, so wee bit more :blush:. A few pics.

all doing well … :slight_smile:mechelle x

5 Likes

Nice plants you got there :slight_smile: They stretched very well and it would be best to transplant them in to bigger pots at the moment. The best option would be to use beer cups :slight_smile: The tall ones. Put them in and add soil all the way up to the first set of leafes :slight_smile: they will grow a lot of new roots all the way up the stalks :slight_smile: Good luck! :slight_smile:

Edit: You could also put some LED bulb from supermarket with cold light temperature above them to give them more direct light :slight_smile: I use old table lamp and led bulb for 2 bucks :slight_smile: they will be so much happier :slight_smile:

4 Likes