First grow ever(outdoor)

One snowryder is 4’ tall with fat buds alresdy the other is over 5’ tall now. I am shocked by the height of the one snowryder. I’m 5’8” and the plant is up to almost my bottom lip.

3 Likes

Hey all here are the JH and BB auto, not much yield but as mentioned I did start in cups.

4 Likes

34 grams between two Bruce and one jack plant, I will continue to learn, also one jack plant hanging on haha. Doesn’t wanna be done get I guess

2 Likes

Way to go man!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: Got your first grow under your belt, and picked up some experience. Next time, you’ll get a better yield. Excellent job man.

:guitar:

2 Likes

Best advice I could give to a new grower … when you think its done and ready to harvest, give it 2 more weeks!
Plants look great and love the outdoor garden

1 Like

Hey guys! I’ve been laying low on here, but we’re still chugging along, my sole photo(God Bud) is doing awesome, I did have a branch bend over(not break) and then I had 3 nights in the upper 40s right after it happened, it didn’t seem to want to recover so I cut it and it’s already looking pretty fucking good. I’m including some of the beauties that are still attached(about 3/4 of the plant still resides).

6 Likes

So I got 92 grams off that one broken branch that was only probably 1/3 of the plant, these are from JOTI but has anyone seen god bud actually produce more than 3oz/plant? Bc I’m gonna end up with at least a half pound. They also claim it’s a short plant 3-4’ tall but mine is over 6’ tall. The smell the look and everything says god bud this is a little early obviously bc it was a broken branch but the plant is starting to show purple hues. Idk I’m just dumbfounded and really proud, of course I tried one bud out of drying and it alresdy tastes amazing and the buzz is fuckin on point, the scissor hash was a real treat. I’m fuckin stoked y’all. I have @Guitarzan to thank for all the texts and phone calls to make sure I wasn’t fuckin anything up lol.

7 Likes