First grow fem ww

No I don’t I was trying to figure how to flower and veg the new babies.

I don’t take it as pushing. I came to learn and you have been a great help, I was just getting ready to pm and tell you I have made you my mentor as I was told to pick a way see it thru and if it doesn’t work try another until I get it right. So if you don’t mind I really would like you to take me thru these 2 grows. I’ll let you know what I can’t handle yet :smile:

3 Likes

I am with you til the end.

I am honored.

Be sure to check out others as we go along. I will try to reference growers I think are excellent. So many right at our finger tips.

1 Like

Now what is the best way to flower these and veg the babies? Do I have to buy another tent?
Yes, I follow everybody. I have been living here and in the tent when not caring for the DH.

1 Like

Take me through it.

We have a clone dome and we have some sort of grow area. How big is the room/ are the rooms you have to work with? And the size of your tent?

I started the Hurkel in an unused bedroom that I don’t heat in the winter but turned it on for the new seedlings and can leave it on if I have to turn it into a veg room. I was just trying to keep everything in a MIL apartment and away from Grands. The MIL apartment is lockable which the State requires. The tent is 4X4X7 tall. The room is 9X12 with bunk and furniture for the Grands but they never sleep in it anymore.

1 Like

The 4x4 tent will be perfect for flower 4 or 5 plants in 3 gallon containers. It will get tight. We can investigate some pruning thoughts. Maybe try for a field of pruned tops, or 5 large single cola plants.

There will be a need for a veg area. 5 Plants will take up roughly a 2x2 area for most of the time, but will really stuff a 2x2 tent after about 3-4 weeks if everything is going well. Do you think you could get another small tent maybe 3x2x5 or 4x2x5 somewhere safe? If not, we can try some window sill techniques, that will really slow their development, but could be a good thing. Timing between the tents is something you will want to consider. Flowering with feminized seeds doesn’t necessarily shorten flower time. It really isn’t so bad until the small ones start to get big.

I just got these four to flower. They were my throw away seed from a local dispensary that is no longer there when the new laws went into effect. That was way I was so geeked with your surprise. That is why I got your go ahead before starting the 2nd grow. Will slowing the down the grow hurt the Hurkle? They would be considered for cloning before wasting my time with these. If I was Mad Sci they would probable thrown them out :wink:

Its not the best path for the plant, but hurt, no.

I have parrots in the MIL apartment. I figure they will keep most people out with the big becks. None of the kids like them either.

1 Like

The other thing to consider is lighting.

If you want to keep to one tent, the sprouts can split their time between the tent and window sills if you time things correctly. This will keep them in light more than 12 hours. They need to stay above 14 to keep in veg mode and 15 is fairly safe.

This would be a good time to consider lighting too. We may want to bring in some of the local experts before any money is spent.

I am going to drop it here tonight. Have to work early tomorrow. Please post questions. I will be be back by and by.

99 :heart:

@99PerCent I am 99% sure I saw a little hair coming out of the bumps on 2 WW tonight. How come they are so short, about a foot tall. I was worried with what I read about them they would be to tall for the tent.:scream_cat: I did pinch the top of the 2 taller ones like you suggested.

1 Like

Not to worry, you are doing fine.

They will probably roughly double in height when they are all ready for harvest. Where as you have some little ones coming along, I would suggest we consider a flip date for these plants.

Do you have some close ups?

Good Choice @G-paS. @99PerCent is as knowledgable as he is generous. A Champion of a guy!

5 Likes

I have found most of the guys here are awesome and helpful. I like following them all Except @Mr.Sparkle as he is to smart and technical for me to follow.:electric_plug::bulb::nut_and_bolt::wrench: :joy:

6 Likes

Help!!! I moved everything around to get all in tent yesterday and was greeted by this today.

My big WW is very droopy and the other big one is a little droopy.

This is one of the little ones. I did drop the Exhale on one but not sure if it was this one or not. Also I moved the humidifier.

So is it nutritional on either one? Heat! All help and suggestions welcome.

3 Likes

This looks like heat.

Back them away from the light. We need to get further in general.

I see some racks below the plants, can we remove some to get better distance?

Also check soil moisture. Need to be careful to not over water until the plants recover a little, yet they can’t dry out. The heat will cause them to expire water more quickly. The condition will cause them to uptake water more slowly.

Yikes.

4 Likes

I was thinking heat burn also, i have done that with a heater too close before.

1 Like

You must be right as after I moved the warm mist humidifier the tall WW bounced back. The short one with the marks may have gotten to much light while I was looking for hairs (sex) and it was getting light from the 315 CMH and the floro 2k. I also dropped the Exhale CO2 on the short WW and it is heavy.

2 Likes

Industrial accidents.

Every tent, every time!

2 Likes

WW is transplanted in their new 3gal fabric pots. The burned one and one tall one have already bounced back. The other 2 are sad today.

3 Likes