First grow fem ww

I had to run the grands home and didn’t have time to crop :footprints:

1 Like

Too funny.

Ladies are looking phenomenal again. Depending on how you look at it, it’s better to be underwatered than overwatered. You should feel good about them. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

looking pretty nice again!

regards,

mike

black socks…very professional look! :+1: :smile:

1 Like

TY “O” master of the feet police.

And brand new too! Nothing to good for my babies.

3 Likes

I got the babies out of the tent and rearranged for the WW to flip;

My DH “helped” me put up the filter and fan.

The original shop sold me a 4" every thing but they didn’t have the filter. Went to get a filter and they were still out 6 months later. I found a 4" filter but it is still running hot. So got everything for 6" but the ducking

Got the filter and fan up and tomorrow will get the ducting up and running I hope. I will use the 4" to vent air in so I can close the tent vent and make sure it is light free.

4 Likes

Ran outa likes damnit! Is that enough characters?

1 Like

So how do you run outa likes?

2 Likes

Keep pushing that little heart under somebodies post.

1 Like

I don’t know. Apparently there is a limit on enthusiasm. Maybe it’s a good thing. I should get up off my lazy ass and do something productive! (Puff puff pass)
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

what is a DH designated helper? looks clean in there, looks like a big tent also!

Darling/Dear hubby. It is 4x4 and I have the 4 girls in 3x3 of it.

oh wow it looked so much bigger than my 4x4 for some reason, very nice!

With @99PerCent help, I got these girls (I hope) on 12/12 now with a blurple light. They didn’t like the drop in temp but pre-flowers are hoping.

1 Like

This is just and update.

3 Likes

Tons of room in that tent.

Lots of Head Room too.

Excellent. :imp:

I believe there is a sweet spot with LED’s where the plants like it best. It may be different depending on which kind of LED you have?? Check some of Baudelaire’s threads. I think he recommends 16"-18" for his set ups, which are a little bit different than yours. Anyway, wondering if you can move it to a sweet spot for improved results??

99%

I was told 18"so will set it to that tomorrow. I was afraid of heat stress from the 315cmh. It sure looks a lot bigger than when you are in it. It is 7’ tall.

1 Like

Great :tent:

You are going to make some monsters. :dragon_face:

99%

1 Like

the two tall ones are really shooting up.

1 Like

That’s a good sign.

My guess is they will be wanting new digs shortly after the stretching.

1 Like