First grow fem ww

I bought 2 #5 today in case I need to move the two biggies next week.

1 Like

I have a pot question (:laughing:) When I got the # 5 pot it was as big around as a 5 gal pail but half as tall. I asked and was told the pots go by nursery numbers not gal/volume. I thought my 3 “gal” looked to small. So do I go by nursery number or gal for reference?

1 Like

If the containers are not clearly marked, use your eyes and look to get something between 2 and 3 times larger than what you have. I am not familiar with the nursery pot #'s so that I can’t answer.

1 Like

I put one of my 3 gal in the “5” same size. Tried another brand I had and the same size. Back to the grow shop for the final time. The close one sucks.

how much litter are there pot

I took them back and they gave me a little guff. They looked at the tag and said it was a 5. I told them I had two brands of 3 gal and they are the same so they gave me “7’s”. But I won’t be buying there anymore. They don’t seen to care about customers or they just want to sell to big growers. They don’t stock only 1/2 of when I started.

Well thank you for letting me rant.

Edit: I did some research and there is a Nursery Standard that is used internationally. The #1 pot is really 3 qts/2.8 liter. So I have to be carefull and if it doesn’t look big enough, I need to check if a # or gallons.

1 Like

You may have better luck with a garden or nursery. Those people know how to grow all kinds of different plants. Cannabis, while magical in many ways, is just an annual plant. Traditional gardening is all they need, too much stoner science at the Hydro store IME.

2 Likes

:confounded: Yep! I agree.

What do you mean by litter?

Too funny! Never to much enthusiasm.

Great job there @G-paS. Your girls are coming along nicely. Nice tent too… it will fill up faster than you think.

TY @Yooper63!:punch:
I have 4 WW feminized girls. I would have guessed if they were 2males and 2females if this were regular. Now I am worried about the two being hemis.

4 Likes

Keep a close eye on the bud formations for male flowers.

Don’t worry. It doesn’t help.

2 Likes

Watching and worrying about balls. :poop:

I can only wish you luck here, lol.

99%

1 Like

12 day in 12/12! Is this what it’s about :pray:

Two short and two very tall.

6 Likes

Lovely.

Glad to see these plant doing so well.

1 Like

I gave up on al natural. I nailed the victory “V” to the cross. :hammer: Trying to keep it sorta close to the others.

8 Likes

:grin: :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of photos of cannabis training but I’ve never seen this before! “cross” style. :smile::smile: she blooms for our sins!

3 Likes