First Grow - Here We Go - SPACE.U beans

Beautiful great job, everything looks incredible!

2 Likes

Can’t help it. Have to post more photos. Hope I’m not boring you all.

Cheers,

Sky

9 Likes

I let the plants get a little too dry and this morning I noticed a couple things looked a little different. First, one of the girls has some leaves that are curling up around the edges. Does that show some kind of deficiency?

Also on another of the girls, some of the big leaves are yellowing. Not sure what to make of that yet either?

I watered today, for the first time, with a little Cal-Mag added to my regular nutes. Hopefully, this is a good thing to do and will help a little.

Please let me know if I am being overly paranoid or if there might be something going wrong. Hopefully it was just getting a little dry that caused these things, but if not, I want to be on top of it.

As always, thanks for the feedback.

Sky

LEAF CURL ----------

YELLOWING---------- (Hard to distinguish)

GOOD LOOKING BUDS----------

6 Likes

How’s your humidity? I think low humidity might make them curl in like that

1 Like

Humidity ranges from about 47-87% throughout an average day but I didn’t check last night and they could have gotten too dry. I weigh the pots and one of them only had about 1 lb. of water weight in it. I usually don’t let them get that dry. Gonna make sure they stay hydrated now.

2 Likes

Trying to get some closeups tonight. Will this amount of detail allow me to determine the correct time for harvest or do I need more magnification?

SkyDog

9 Likes

I would say it needs a lot more time. I wait until 80% of the pistils have turned from white to brown.

4 Likes

What would happen if you wait till the pistils are 100% magnified ?

1 Like

This level of detail won’t allow for a great inspection of the trics, but the brown pistil approach is certainly valid.

Yup, another week or two and these will be ready.

Good work @SkyDog!

They like you.

3 Likes

good luck with your grow with 99% in your corner u will have some bub to smoke.

2 Likes

7/20 Morning check in.

Wondering if I should remove this big, browning fan leaf or leave it? Everything else looking good.

7 Likes

I would leave the fan leaf on longer

4 Likes

Me too.

Not hurting anything, and will eventually be used as a fuel source as the plant finishes off.

1 Like

big fan leaves for absorbing light

3 Likes

Thanks, @Muleskinner, @99PerCent, & @shroomgod!

You guys rock! Appreciate the knowledge!

SkyDog

1 Like

It’s been 30 days since we found out that all three of these were girls. Everything going good. Hoping to finish strong.

8 Likes

Lots of frosty stuff on these. Looking good at about 5 weeks.

Hope we get some good sniffs & flavs off of these. :nose: :tongue:

2 Likes

structure looks good, gonna be a nice plant in the end.

3 Likes

The smell is delightful when I first unzip the tent! I have noticed, though, that the buds themselves have less smell to them. At any rate, I am extremely pleased. Speaking of their age, I am going to need some help figuring out when to switch over to water without nutes to flush. I’m thinking that will be within the next week or two.

I’m really stoked about these. Never though I’d be able to get this kind of result on my first grow, but I bet it has a lot more to do with genetics :sunglasses: than with my ability. Either way, I’m a happy camper!

3 Likes

The girls are maturing nicely. I’ve been turning them 180 degrees every day to hopefully even bud growth. Here are a few photos from this evening.

11 Likes