Time to turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

In the spirit of my old friend @Gaz29 I got over my germination anxiety and decided to press on in spite of some cold night time temps.
400wt hps
Happy Frog w/20% perlite
3 gal end pots
Mega Crop Nutes
6.5 ph oxygenated tap water
4X4 Tent
A few introductory pics. I usually don’t post seedling pics (boring) but just wanted get underway.
4XC99/Romberry (@Muleskinner)
2XL.A. Confidential (@MadScientist)
5XGorilla Giz (stoneagehealingbeans)

17 Likes

15 Likes

Let it rip!

Let’s see some oleskool magic.

5 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent. Looking forward to the C99/Romberry. I have some of yours and @Muleskinner’s but I don’t know who’s is who’s now that I planted them! All look good so far. Much Love bro!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

They are very closely related, if not from the same parents. They should be fairly consistent leaning either toward C99 or the Romberry, and the differences are fairly clear, just from the looks.

You will enjoy. This is part of the @Muleskinner garden.

5 Likes

From Texas to Canada (and probably further), you guys have seeded the continent.
Johnny Appleseed style.

6 Likes

I’ll be pulling up a seat for sure! Think I have those Cindy RomBerry too. Sounds like a tasty Space Queen remix. Prob even chunkier with a cool fade maybe? Sorry I’m letting my imagination get away with me again…

How do I turn notifications on for a thread again?

Lolz
Swamp

3 Likes

The way our elected official are behaving, the Johhny Hempseeds are going to have to triple up our efforts. We have to break the back of the tax scheme and the monopolies that are forming here in the Peoples Republic of Mass.of.two.shits.

@Muleskinner has just harvested thousands of seeds and I am gearing up my production over the next couple of years.

Maybe a normal market will eventually emerge, but not yet.

99%

7 Likes

Overgrow Brother! That’s the magic of the movement. One Love! Jah!

2 Likes

I often hear the cry to “kill the runt!” I still have a hard time doing it. One little C99 couldn’t get it’s hellmit off and I had to intervene. It came alive and is struggling to catch up but lags pretty far behind. Space is limited. Should I “kill the runt” and pop another bean or let her try and catch up. I’m conflicted.

2 Likes

it should be able to catch up…we need a photo!

3 Likes

Only a week old and has an 8" root hanging out bottom of cup. Transplant now to 3 gal? Trim it off? Do nothing.
Watcha think OG maestros?

3 Likes

it’s still small, will the dirt fall apart if you move it? Why not go to a 1 gallon pot until it shows sex. I’d probably ignore the root and wait longer. It must have been in some water in the tray or something.

2 Likes

Must have had some standing water in “outer” cup.

Wish my beard grew that fast! Thanks @Muleskinner!

4 Likes

that root was hoping it was in hydro. seems like they are growing quickly

2 Likes

Not a lot to see here. The kids all seem to like the Mega Crop. Only @ 2g per gal. now but increasing with each feed. L.A Confidentials are gonna have some long dramatic leafs while Gorilla Giz leafs are short and fat. Everyone happy.

7 Likes

Ok. I’ve spent too much time hanging out on OG and getting stoned this morning! Time to head to the shed through the mud from the doombsday weather we are having. Night time tent temps in the 50s. Don’t remember what the sun looks like. Gotta’ feed the chilluns’. Like we say in Austin…Onward, through the fog!

4 Likes

Should I be concerned about transplanting when ambient temps are in the 50s F?

2 Likes

All the children seem fine in spite of the low night time temps. I must make the difficult decision to cull 2 runts.

Lil’ Gorilla Giz runt can’t seem to keep up with it’s 3 siblings. Kill it, or chill it?

1 Like

@MadScientist LA Confidential taking on some sleek and sexy characteristics.

5 Likes