First grow in 12 years

GDP about to show. What do you think?

10 Likes

Whew it’s early to tell but I’m gonna go with male on that GDP.

11 Likes

Great looking plants @PoppaPuff doesn’t look like you lost your touch one bit!

10 Likes

Haha I am obsessing over them a little. Now that I have charcoal filter and air cooled hood functioning there is nothing for me to do anymore. Temp stays steady and humidity does as well. I’m literally bored finding myself just peeking in the window of tent 3 times a day.

8 Likes

15 Likes

They are a very beautiful plants to look at for sure the leaf shape , the symmetry, color , smells it gives off a very zen feeling even if one doesn’t partake I could see someone just enjoy growing it!

7 Likes

They do look beautiful that’s for sure… How can anyone not love watching these grow…

I find myself almost mesmerized as I watch them grow…

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

It’s been very beneficial for my state of mind. Now if I could just smoke some of my own… thanks for popping in.

8 Likes

First thing I do everyday is check on my little ones

8 Likes

10 or 11 days first root.

10 Likes

I like how this is shaping up.

4 Likes

I’d say its boy on the GDP

3 Likes

Busy last night rooting around

7 Likes

Kushy kush fim
Been training her a little and removing thin branches from bottom. Have more to go.
Water day

7 Likes

1 pure kush

Fim
Really impressive plant. The more I remove leaves the more she grows them. Removed lower branches and fed a low grow dosage.

12 Likes

That’s a nice stalky stem on that plant how long has veg been now?

5 Likes

6 weeks. The metal halide keeps em short and stocky

7 Likes

I would have flipped them 2 weeks ago but trying to sex some others. And with no real dedicated veg space I am waiting for the jelly pie to show sex and clone then flip

6 Likes

You should try taking a cutting and flip the cut from my understanding cuttings don’t even need rooted to show sex from what iv read or heard anyways. Haven’t tried it my self but need to some time. Might be worth a try

10 Likes

Ya, I’ve got a cutting in water on my window sill that I hope will show quickly in this low daylight.

@PoppaPuff you’re killing it! Clones rooted very well too. Any update on the GDP preflowers?

6 Likes