First Grow, popped in April

Yes it can. for 20 characters

1 Like

So hated loving that but… Truth even if it hurts.

This morning’s project:

2 Likes

Picture day:
Nora, Jillybean

Dora, GSCxOaxacan

Laura Bush, ColumbianGoldxPanamaRed

7 Likes

I arranged for a test:

3 Likes

Laura is so pretty!

7 Likes

Contemplating a back building/filling experiment. This girl could use stacking help.

4 Likes

All I needed was the like from @ReikoX. Gonna go for it.

Let us know how the experiment turns out.

1 Like

Will do:
Tallest.

Below (1) is trimmed (2) are control. Didn’t leave any main colas unsnipped. Don’t know if effect is whole plant or individual colas. Will see.

Edit 9/14: How I thought I would be able to find those buds again escapes me.

2 Likes

First stab at macro.
Nora (Jillybean)

Dora (OxGSC)

Laura (CGxPR)

I am considering all of these “clear”. As I understand it I am waiting for milky with hints of
amber.

2 Likes

I have actually done this before, I called it bud fimming. I wish I still had pix of it bud it gave me 3 way buds shaped like a crown.

3 Likes

1 Like

Alas, I am going to screw the science with extra variables.
I got word from the distributor that it wants more nutes (more than FF Tiger Bloom). Going to start a guano/molasses tea tomorrow.

Suppose I could foliar feed one side… But probably not.

2 Likes

CS
Cora (pre herm but not breeding out or sharing)

Laura: started back when her name was Sprout

Nora: not sure these will be viable.

2 Likes

Experiment is still on. Would like some advice on tea. I went to pick up some bat shit and realized I didn’t want to put that much nitrogen in her in mid flower. She’s susceptible to nute burn already.

The breeder uses “nectar for the gods” line for his stuff. The distributor suggested dragonfly earth medicine fat flowers. I want to mix up a molasses tea for her. She’s getting a quarter tbsp of FF Tigerbloom in a quart of water ~2x week.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Trim practice.

Do you normally separate your trim by strain?

Are those staples? Good idea if they hold.

Do you normally separate your trim by strain?
It depends. Sometimes in trim jail I am so busy that I don’t but ideally if you are making some concentrates later it is nice if you have enough to make a run with each strain.

2 Likes

Yeah staples. Just little stuff right now for practice. My first trim, I want to see how things dry and what kind of wet/dry ratio I want.

It’ll be a coat rack, twine, and hangers next month.

2 Likes

Yup big brown paper bags and coat hangers here.

7 Likes

I make a flower tea from Seabird guano it’s 0-11-0 I believe, kelp and molasses

1 Like