First Grow, popped in April

Colloidal Silver FTW! I have been spraying since 6/20. This is a clone of the CGxPR lady for whom I have been requesting PR pollen! At least I will have Fem seeds from her.

The other three are still showing female or no sex.

2 Likes

Korin, under house arrest, gazes up through the skylight.

6 Likes

I have returned from 10 days in the desert.

Everybody at my house is healthy except the GSCxOaxacan CS clone whose water waiter seems to have called in sick. I now have balls on three clones INCLUDING Cora (cloned from Korin pre herm). That leads me to an interesting question:

Will there be ANY difference between the pollen from the naturally stressed herm Korin and the CS reversed clone. Can I assume that both will produce feminized seed?

Is there anything I can do nutritionally to improve the bud spacing on Dora?

2 Likes

Yes, the naturally stressed herm, will beget more easily stressed herms. The CS induced herm should only produce male flowers if sprayed with silver.

A real breeder would stress test the plant first, then spray it when it does not herm under normal stresses (interrupted light cycles, pH stress, drought stress, heat stress, etc )

4 Likes

Spindly colas on Dora. I am wondering about the timing for trimming the growth heads up the stalks up to the colas. Too late? Lots of possibly useless green in there.

3 Likes

Laura Bush, she has 5 of these. I love that she used to be a runt!

Big bottoms drive me out of my mind!

3 Likes

You could trim up the useless bottom shoots, but I wouldn’t touch the tops, if that’s what you mean.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Too much rain. Branches were dipped low in danger of breaking. Moved all three onto my deck. Crowded but not touching. Shook them off but they are still drenched.

Does bud rot come from rain?

At GF now. Will rig shelter tomorrow.

1 Like

Yes it can. for 20 characters

1 Like

So hated loving that but… Truth even if it hurts.

This morning’s project:

2 Likes

Picture day:
Nora, Jillybean

Dora, GSCxOaxacan

Laura Bush, ColumbianGoldxPanamaRed

7 Likes

I arranged for a test:

3 Likes

Laura is so pretty!

7 Likes

Contemplating a back building/filling experiment. This girl could use stacking help.

4 Likes

All I needed was the like from @ReikoX. Gonna go for it.

Let us know how the experiment turns out.

1 Like

Will do:
Tallest.

Below (1) is trimmed (2) are control. Didn’t leave any main colas unsnipped. Don’t know if effect is whole plant or individual colas. Will see.

Edit 9/14: How I thought I would be able to find those buds again escapes me.

2 Likes

First stab at macro.
Nora (Jillybean)

Dora (OxGSC)

Laura (CGxPR)

I am considering all of these “clear”. As I understand it I am waiting for milky with hints of
amber.

2 Likes