First Grow, popped in April

Umm… caterpillars?

2 Likes

Really? I haven’t seen any. They cause single buds to dry out?
Do they stay on the dead bud?

1 Like

Yeah, they can. Either that or some sort of stem borer. If it’s a borer, you’ll start losing more on that branch

3 Likes

This is the way the grow shall end
Not with a bang, but a rough wind.

3 Likes

Bummer, did it take them out?

Down but not out. I harvested most of both last week. Wind tore off two main branches from the GSCxOaxacan. I was just keeping an oz. on each alive as a CBN boosting experiment. May continue experiment, though I don’t have indoor flower space atm.

2 Likes

I would imagine that it’s getting pretty cold and rain y there too? Probably not much outside grow time to be had anyway

Got the cold part right!

3 Likes

A plan.
I am going to chop the GSCxOaxacan down for reveg. Her high (stone really) has improved significantly in the last weeks. This last will likely become my head stash (as opposed to my gift jar, I am a greedy fuck).
The Jillybean will sit whole under 18/6 LED SILs untill she says “take me.”
I’m gonna close up shop for November. Discipline time is coming.

3 Likes

Dora took a beating last night. I cut her down.

3 Likes

Just jarred up Dirty Dora (GSCxOaxacan clone, planted in the ground.) into 3/4 of a ball jar. She was drying slowly on full stems. The stems didn’t snap but the buds snapped off of them. She is sticky like alien snot. Three alcohol rinses and a minute of sucking and my fingers are still sticking to my phone. I’ve tasted the prime Dora harvest but I think this little jar may have it beat.

9 Likes

That’s always nice!!

1 Like

Alien snot now that’s some sticky bud looks good enjoy .

2 Likes

Cotyledon

@LemonadeJoe does edit capability ever come back once it’s gone?

There is complete answer:

2 Likes

It’s a tough question: Botrytis can be systemic, and it can infect seeds while they’re forming so that the plant that germinates is also already infected.

3 Likes

What size is the pot on the right?

Not entirely certain. Maybe 7 gallons. At least 5.

1 Like

Most of my 1st grow.

1. ColombianGoldxPanamaRed (Laura) early harvest due to bud rot. Leafy, earth smell, unremarkable high.
  2. Jillybean (Nora) abundant colas and side growth. Trim away the leaves and there is stem. Still, lots of trichcomes and serviceable high. Babyfood peaches smell. This is headed for the tumbler once that gets built.
  3. GSCxOaxacan (Dora) my favorite. Strong uplifting head high with brief waves of full body stone. 2x naps in the empty tub with this.
  4. One full quart of each clone grown in ground rather than pots.
  5. small potted clones.
4 Likes

It only looks like it’s over.

4 Likes