First journal

Next batch is the Endor score. Sent out leaf samples for 3 plants the other day and should have some results back. I better get at least one female after the 0-4 last time. In the flower tent the bahama mama and the Xmas bud are just about done in planning to chop them on November 14th at the latest. The two Hollywood daydream are at days 22 one is taller and stretched more and has more frost but the shorter bushier pheno smells really nice like a sweet berry mixed with kush

8 Likes

Still having bad luck with the females. Got 1 female out of the 3 Endor score seedlings. Transplanted last night into a 2 gal and upped my nutrients since she’s a bit pale. The other smaller seedlings in solo cups are about a week old the top right is black triangle and the two on the bottom are sugar puss. The second pic is 12 hours after transplant and she bounced back nicely

4 Likes

Pic of the bahama at day 60 and pic of the veg tent. Finally got a female black triangle, I was starting to think I would never get one

6 Likes

Endor score at day 14 in the flower tent. So far she’s stretching nicely and I gave a little bit of a haircut last night.

3 Likes

I’ve got about 2 weeks left on the two Hollywood daydream today is day 53 of flower. Next up is the black triangle and one of the sugar puss plants as soon as the Hollywood’s are finished

Here is a pic of the hollywoods and the veg tent

2 Likes

Buds looking killer and plants look amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks im hoping they stay like this I’ve had issues around this time before

Glad I have the height in this taller tent because this Endor’s stretching like crazy.

3 Likes

Hollywood daydreams have been harvested. Probably could’ve pushed them a little longer but I was afraid that this black triangle and sugar puss were gonna outgrow the 3x3 so it had to he done. My trichs were all cloudy and about 20% amber and I would’ve preferred more amber but it is what it is. Pushed the Endor to the back of the tent and threw the triangle and puss in the flower tent last night and it’s gonna be a tight fit.

4 Likes

These plants are looking great in the flower tent. First time growing in coco and I think I like it a lot better than the promix I was using the past couple grows the plants seem to show signs of issues a little earlier than soil unless it’s all in my head who knows but so far it’s going well. Was getting a little tip burn and lowered my feed down to 75%

3 Likes

Next batch has been germinated. Can’t wait for this one

Huge thanks to @BackyardBoogie420 for the Neroli F2 seeds

1 Like

4 Likes

Day 28 on the Endor and day 7 on the black triangle and sugar puss. Took some tester buds off of the shorter bushier Hollywood daydream plant and it’s super green after drying for only 7 days but it was surprisingly smooth and retained its buttery blueberry smell.

2 Likes

I love jacks :+1: really simple to use with ph d water.

1 Like

Day 32 I had to get a net these buds are getting really heavy.

3 Likes

Day 40 on the Endor in the back and day 20 on the black triangle front left and sugar puss front right.

5 Likes

While the Endor is at day 40 and the black triangle and sugar puss are at day 20 in the flower tent it’s time to plant more seeds in the veg tent so I will have a fresh batch to flower in 5 to 7 weeks when the flower tent is free. One Neroli 91 f2 from boogie has been planted along with two of bohdis new moms lemon cream pie and two wolfman haze f2 from Hyp3rids. I grew the wolfman last year but did a piss poor job and after switching to coco I have the confidence I can finally do her justice.

3 Likes

Day 23 for the black triangle and sugar puss

4 Likes

Here is the next batch in the veg tent. Had horrible germination my house has been as dry as the Sahara the past month and I ended up with 1 neroli 91 f2 out of the 3 seeds soaked and 2 moms lemon cream pie from the 3 soaked. Just sent out leaf samples today so should know by Friday if I gotta soak more beans since I’d prefer to have at least 2 females to move to the flower tent next month.

4 Likes