First OG grow log... The H.O.G. by TH Seeds

What if the short one is the good one?
…Plants look awesome, @2muchDank :+1:

2 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz
They got really funky and yellow looking. And it’s taking way longer to veg her to 3 feet. She’s the same age as the big one but over a foot shorter.

1 Like

Interesting, I’ve never seen a tree spinning in the forest. Then again I’ve never seen the sun stay in one place either.

5 Likes

9-1-18

Quick update: Moved my #3 plant over to the flower tent. 64 days in veg and 33” tall. I topdressed with about 1 cup Phos Bat Guano and gave em all around 2 gal of water each. Can’t wait to see how she turns out. I’m thinking about doing a lil preservation/breeding project with her clones and the two best looking males so I can have some seeds for the future! Blessings and happy growing!!

6 Likes

if you want your bucket back, try a milk crate-- it’s more airy :slight_smile: and i just discovered a new drip tray that doesn’t suck: dish-pans from walmart for about 2$.

all the other container drip-trays i’ve found sucked. i ended up painting & doubling them to re-seal & be a cheapskate.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@cannabissequoia
Yeah I skimped on the circular drip trays at lowes instead of getting the heavy duty (I have the smaller heavy duty ones for 5gal and they’re pretty good) and went for the $3 regulars over the $9 heavies. Good idea on the milk crate, the bucket is a lil too tall and sketchy for bigger pots.

1 Like

Can some one help me out by telling me what is going on with these and how I can fix them? They pretty much started looking like this after the first few days of being chopped off the mother.

3 Likes

9-1-18
Veg tent opened up a bit after #3’s move to the flower tent. #1 (female up front), #2 (pretty sure male back left), #5 (pretty sure male also back left).

This is a closer picture of #2. I like his structure more than #5’s. Leaves have a hybrid look. #2 is the one I’ll probably end up use to breed with #3’s clones. Great menthol/pine and lime zest from a stem rub.

d

This is #5 and a close up of the structure. Much more of a clustery bush than #2. Leaves seem to be more indica leaning. Stem rub is similar to #2 but sharper and more lime.

4 Likes

Hmm. :thinking:

hard to say so early… underfed? pH? (clones don’t need much)

only use LITFA & water for now, imo.

:evergreen_tree:

@cannabissequoia
They haven’t been fed yet, that’s kinda what I thought the problem was. They are rooted out.

1 Like

Ive been pretty busy lately with a the new baby girl so I haven’t had much time to get on or much else really lol. Wouldn’t trade it for the world though. Anyway, decided to scrog the #3 pheno and those are the clones off her in the small pots. I topped the clones a week ago. The other lady behind them is my #1 pheno. #1 got moved over to the flower tent and the #3 clones got transplanted into 5 gal pots. I transplanted one #3 into a 10gal for a clone mother. Ill get pics up of the current state of the tents soon. These pics are from Friday night.

3 Likes

This is the current state of things as of 9-23-18.

3 Likes

The flower room is under 2x 1000w Ushio Hi-Lux bulbs btw. I have really noticed a difference in the rate of growth with these compared to the cheap-o light bulbs I had before. Ive also gotten better at cloning once I got some clonex and riot rooters.
Ive learned so much this year and I’m only 9 months in. I love this plant, this process, and all the happiness and positivity this craft has brought to my life. Going organic (as much as I can be) has been my best decision in growing thus far. Thanks for all the information and help y’all have provided.

3 Likes