First posting on OG (n00b put 1000w in a 2x4)

And btw, it’s great to meet another Missouri grower :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

10 Likes

Some supercropping being done on the dark ghost train. I think all the training and stress has slowed growth in this plant. Im gonna chill on training for the next probably 3 weeks and see where I’m at. Probably end up putting the trellis up after 3wks. Then flip shortly after the 2x4 canopy is full!

2 Likes

I also do a lot of grows that contains multiple strains together under LED lighting. I have found that with many experiments that we can have to much light and it will impact your final yield. I got all caught up in the old school thought that you must burn it to earn it as it pertains to electricity with lights. I learned all about the actual wattage and not the rated wattage and how PPFD is the major factor in buds and size. With all this and having so many great lights how could I lose. So how did I put myself and my grows back in check. I returned to simple fundamentals that I learned over the last 40 years of cultivating except for the burn it to earn it theory. I went to the manufactures recommendation for the light. Stuck to those and started getting my grams per watt havests now once again. So to sum this all up with what I learned is that we spend to much time trying to re-think the wheel in effort to improve up on our self and what it is we do. All we have to do is stick to what we know that got us to where we are. A lot of times it is in the instructions also. Lol Lots of luck and great bud to all. Pipes up! Cups up!

3 Likes

9 Likes

Photos from may 10th. will post recent ones when I return home.

1 Like

3 days ago
Nothing but water

10 Likes

7 Likes

How many days into flower? I’d guess about 4 weeks???

Photos from today. 4 or 5 was into flower. I think the little bit of yellowing on leaves in from not feeding since the flower flip. Opinions?

1 Like

Weeks*
4 or 5 weeks into flower

Yes start feeding asap and make sure you ph your water. I wouldnt wait this long to feed next grow :v:

1 Like

So I’ve been completely organic this grow and using the living soil I mixed so that’s why i havent fed since the 1st week of flower. I will do a top dressing and compost tea in the next day or 2. And i dont usually pH since its organic soil with reverse osmosis water. I hope that helps you get in my mind a little haha

1 Like

That definitely helps but you definitely have a deficiency I’m just not sure if its ph related or not. I also use RO water but have to adjust ph every time.

Most likely just the normal fade. Post some closer photos if you are concerned but it looks OK.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

@anon81143130 what is your RO water pH before you add anything? Just out of curiosity… mines like 5.4

It fluctuates between 7.2 and 7.5. The tds is around 15 ppm

It’s only a select few leaves with serious yellow and theyre low on the canopy. If the feeding doesn’t remedy the other little bits of yellowing here and there, I’ll definitely be more concerned. Thanks for your input! @Gpaw much appreciated

2 Likes

Are you a hydro grower?

I’m a soil guy and if it’s just a couple lower leaves I wouldnt be real concerned as gpaw said

2 Likes