First posting on OG (n00b put 1000w in a 2x4)

7 Likes

Sorry about the crappy android photos, will be investing in new camera soon. Just a lil update on the Dark Ghost Train. Really not sure how far along I am, I’d have to check my grow app. My guess is week 8 of flower but that’s just spitballin. For the poor job I have done at maintenance this grow and the little amount of attention I’ve paid to it, it has gone pretty awesome in my opinion. I guess all the work was done when I mixed my soil and dry amendments. I also kept up with it poorly on here. I plan on creating a new thread for the next round and keeping up better. I think I owe most of the success to the strong genetics from Rare Dankness. Happy 4th yall :v::us:

2 Likes

Crappy photos but just trimmed last night! Ended up with 134 grams under 180w light for 1 plant

10 Likes

Nice yield you definitely done a great job!

1 Like

Thanks a lot man. I’m really aiming for that 1 gram/watt mark! Pushing myself this next grow @rob0781

4 Likes

Nice grow man.

1 Like

Old post but I ended up getting a kilowatt meter for this 1000w led. I will be plugging it in within a week or two and will let you know an actual power draw. I paid about 2000 for the light and its bright AF so I’m assuming itll be rather close to 1000w or I’m gonna be realllly hot.

2 Likes

Oh if you paid 2000 it should definitely pull in the 1000w range I probably misunderstood or misread something in the post

1 Like

No you totally have a point. Most LED lights are misadvertised. I tested my buddy’s OPTIC 8 and it was pulling the 500W it claimed to pull. But some of the cheaper amazon lights are advertised at 2000W and only put out like 250W :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

A true 1000W LED. I would’ve been pretty stoked with anything over 750 but to be TRULY over 1000 is nuts

4 Likes

I have 300w total actual 2 quantums in a 32x32" i have to raise them and lst everything down.
How did the city slicker turn out? I had it for over a year in the fridge and ended up with one female only maybe ill get lucky

RO water ph is whocares.
Anything low ppm will be quickly affected by the media or leaves (foliar).

1 Like