First Scrog! So happy to be back!

I did keep the growing branches tucked under the screen. I didn’t tie but this is the first I am hearing of the tying. Everything I read said to just keep tucking and flip when almost full. Those are all colas forming from the branches underneath the screen that are now growing up through it.

1 Like

They’ve got pretty high up now so more tucking or tying would have helped with that.

They are likely going to need support once the colas fatten up more. Even with all the tying down I do the biggest colas still want to flop over before it’s time to crop.

You should be getting a nice yield off that one!

:peace:

2 Likes

I bought a trellis from Home Depot but it seems awful flimsy. Not sure how to hook it up. Probably S hooks? I will have to cut it to size too. This thing could cover an entire house wall lol! Must be for grapes or some other vining plants. I like the original screen. It’s elastic. Got it from Vivosun. Should have got a two-pack. I am anticipating having to add more support down the road. I will keep updating :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Zip ties for the win! Grab a pack of those and you will be amazed at how often you’ll find uses for them.

5 Likes

I think I am going to take your advice! Thank you!

3 Likes

Hope this helps I’ll see if I have an other pic

@Brownboy7089
Sorry it took so long to reply

5 Likes

@Papalag No worries thanks for the upload. I like the set up, im gonna try something like this with my clones.

2 Likes

It helps in a few ways managing the hight
And more importantly increased my yield

1 Like

Think the stretch is over. Colas starting to build.

Wide Shot

8 Likes

Whoa! Very nicely filled screen there, looks killer. Any updates?

2 Likes

Here she is tonight.

The stretch was not over haha!

Anyone else notice those little “dots” on the tip of their colas when they are stretching? Now all I am seeing is hairs. Seems those little dots are the growing tip, and they are still stretching if you see them.

The amazing thing is I almost had a full foot left in room for lights etc. This is my first ever grow I wasn’t stressed about height.

7 Likes

The leaves you are seeing on the bottom next to the pot are hops cuttings. Hoping to get them rooted and in the ground late summer/early fall.

1 Like

Lookihh N.Y. awesome in there! When harvest time?

Had your biolive been delivered yet?

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful enjoy your harvest
Great job

1 Like

Thanks guys!

@Tinytuttle I think it comes today. Pretty excited! Harvest will be a while more I am thinking. I am going to selectivly harvest. There are so many smaller buds closer to the screen that will really like the added light when the bigger colas are removed.

Thank you for your kind words @Papalag :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes