First time doing mating dance with plants

A quick update:

4/4 of BOG FIRE MIX has popped…

while all of SR x LF still closed to our world. for while…

5 Likes

@Indoornesian, Look who have 100% of popped BOG MIX beans :smiley:

:man_farmer: :nerd_face: :muscle:

8 Likes

It’s really exciting seeing everyone having great success with these Bogs fire mix. Good vigor and nice germ rates. Get ready for the ride, I hear it’s some funk in dem dar beans!

2 Likes

Group 3

4 Likes

Nope, just in the northwest coast, on the other side, hope you will enjoy your journey, it’s a great cosmopolitan city … Sun

2 Likes

i’m not planning stay there for my entire travel… i will explore your country a bit!! maybe france and UK too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Joining you on this one @LionsNaughtyBeans!
Sending you and the sprouts lots of good vibes!

2 Likes

Thanks for your presence and vibes :heart:

happy for have you here! :brazil: :man_farmer:

2 Likes

It keeps telling me I’ve hit the maximum number of likes but the hearts seem to go red all the same…
Just to be safe tho - Thank you. É nos!

1 Like

haha, same here… 2 hours of chastisement, :rofl: We need wait a few hours…

its fills red but the like isnt arrive other side, anyway, é nois! :man_farmer:

1 Like

Time to update:

Here are our numbers:

4 / 4 of BOG FIRE MIX has popped. ( still have 3 or 4 on the fridge )
2 / 2 of CREM DE LA CHEM MIX has popped ( still have 2 or 3 on the fridge)
3 / 5 of LAVANDER FROSTING X SEEBRING’S REVENGE has popped until now. ( still have 10 or 15 on the fridge)
and the most bad of them:

0 / 3 of PURPLE OG KUSH has popped until now… i did throw the last 3 on water and lets pray for them. This seeds are looking too young and they dont deep on water after 48h like the others… but i have faith!

Thats it people… I put the seeds on fenolic foam and lets see how they will evolute.

We still have 3 SRxLF and 3 POK on the towel paper and now more 3 POK on the water with H2O2.

I just see in this picture I wrote the CDLC flag wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hey guys, how u doing ?

time to update:

Unfurtanely no one of the OG KUSH x PURPLE KUSH has popped… really sad because i’m was very excitated to grow it.

It is still on towel paper… but its there already for 7 days, so my expectations for it are tiny but we still have some faith in our heart! :rofl:

So, our number is:
4 BOG FIRE MIX (REG)
3 Seebring’s Revenge x Lavander Frosting (REG)
2 Creme de la chem mix (AUTO FEM)

Still waiting a few packs what is coming from our OG fellows… they will enter in the experiement when arrived.

thats it… I already did some improvements in the grow room so now we have 100x240x185 tent for flowering… thats will be beautill filled of plants :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

One thing you can try Is popping the seed very lightly with tweezers,I did on a Gorilla automatic seed and It popped the tap root.I tried another seed and didn’t work,so,If the seed Is alive It Will pop the tap with a Little help.Do this as last resort of course

i did tryied it with some seeds I did found on paraguain bricks… just for training… maybe this knowledge may be useful… I will try it today.

I even let the pot with the seeds insede another one darker to keep lights off and let it on my led dissipator… It did be tightwarm but not excessive.

2 Likes

Nice,do pinch Them slighlty until the front end pops a Little,go gentle,crossing finger for you friend!

2 Likes

I did the manual crack on the OK x PK seeds… and back it to top of my led dissipator to keep it warm.

:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hello guys!!

Here another a update, but first one question:

• I have one male on outdoor… and I want to collect some pollen from him. How many weeks of floreing the male start droping the pollen ? And what the best technique you guys recommend to collect it ?

One of our Sebrings Revenge x Lavander frosting did showed us the tail but it didnt grow and taking a look on the seed, that white slime get out, so I did discard it.

and the Purple Kush x OG Kush still in the towell paper… I did take a look inside of one of the seeds sheel today and they look healthy… I will let them there for more 7 days and will be praying every night for their lifes :stuck_out_tongue:

See you guys soon !

7 Likes

I’m curious about why part of the stem is purple and another parts is green ? I did googled about it but didnt found anything on the way of my doubt…

5 Likes

Salve, LionMan!

To your questions:

Males will usually start to drop pollen a few weeks (~3 weeks into flower) and it should be collected within a few (3-5) days after the pollen sacks start to open.

Depending on how much you need, you can also just harvest the branch and keep it in a cup of water on top of a piece of parchment paper to allow it to shed the pollen onto your paper which you can then just use to dry and carry (folded) your pollen to be applied with a brush on the selected recipients.

Purple stem -

Are you under LEDs? If so, are you supplementing Cal-Mg & how much (maybe not enough)?

4 Likes

cup of water on top of a piece of parchment paper to allow it to shed the pollen onto your paper which you can then just use to dry and carry (folded) your pollen to be applied with a brush on the selected recipients.

Awesome!!! so I feel that male will open on the next days… I will pay attention on him and try to collect some pollen!

Are you under LEDs? If so, are you supplementing Cal-Mg & how much (maybe not enough)?

Yes, I’m using 3 DIY led panels with UV, IR and “warm white”. And yes, i’m supplementing with CaliMagic of GH… but I was following the light feed chart… already changed to medium because it did looks with some deficiences… The plant in question is the only in Coco, and I’m watering it just once in a day… Maybe, I will do it twice and see how it will flow…

2 Likes