First time doing mating dance with plants

You can always supplement via foliar spray for a quick fix… you should see results (purple starts receding; vigor and growth start picking up again) in a few 2-3 days if everything else is in order.

1 Like

I didnt know it… I Will search more about It later at home!

Thank you again my estimated Marola!

2 Likes

When are you guys start giving nutes to the baby plants ? we are on our 7th day… and I did only add rapid start to water until now.

Well, I grow organic now so I don’t “force feed” if I can avoid it.

When I used to do hydro I would feed from day 1 lol.

1 Like

2 Likes

Alright!!! Lets make some soap to our babies so… :stuck_out_tongue: My diamond nectar was arrived… just miss the Floralicious what is a stab on the stomach of expensive… almost R$ 500 (min salary in BR is R$ 1200) 1L…
Do you guys know any similar product more acessible ?

1 Like

I don’t know about any other products that replace it but you can always “make your own”.

According to the bottle:

It is derived from - Protein Hydrolysate, Potassium Sulfate, Sea Kelp and 2% humic acids derived from micronized leonardite.

updating here:

New seeds was arrived from our OG fellows @DougDawson and @Oldjoints and they will enter in our experiment!

I threw half of every seeds that arrived, and so far only 1/7 has not popped.

Planning to put the seeds at rockwool at night. This ones I will run in hydro (dwc and aero).

and we already change the cups for one with 500ml, made a mix of 50/50 with Coco and Perlite and already started the feeding.

I will follow a new feed chart what the @ciganomarola sent me and I just missing the Floralicius what I need to buy…

4 Bog Fire Mix (BFM)
2 Seebring’s Revenge x Lavender Frosting ( SRxLF)
2 Creme de la chem auto fem (CDLC)

9 Likes

That’s awesome @LionsNaughtyBeans! I am excited to see what kind those CDLC do.

I am not sure why; but I was under the impression you used the GH Flora series, which is why I pulled the chart. You should reference the charts for the line you used to see the manufacturer’s recommended application.

What kind of media / nutrient lines do you plan on running with?

1 Like

Having just spent nearly 7 weeks collecting pollen I can definitely say parchment isn’t the best. The reason is what sticks is harder to scrape. Actually any paper isn’t good for collecting as I saw it bled into the paper and unable to scrape up. What’s best and can take the flat edge of a card or box flap to scrape up (it’s a lot btw) is foil, better is dull, but harder to do without ripping. You can take a grinder keif screen to filter what’s on stamen flowers back on to the foil if you have it. You will be surprised how much sticks, But as you scrape from the outside to the center, you can see lines forming. I find it’s also easier to slide off foil surface once scraped into the container. Also the best way is to tip and prop the plant at an angle, so all flowers hang over the sheet of foil. I like to use a pie pan or dish, tap like every few days then after a week you’ll have accumulated quite a bit on the surface. I found out I wasted pollen by using parchment. By using foil I collected 2x more.

2 Likes

Some pics of our veg space:

10 days of seedling on coco/perlite (BOG Fire Mix, Seebring’s Revenge x Lavander Frosting and Creme de la chem mix auto fem)
3 days on rockwool (GMO Citrus, Crocket Tangie, Saucyballs)

Questions:

1. The auto, I will need follow a specific feedchart, right ?
  2. I will build an automated irrigation system… can I reuse the water what down through the cup, filter it and throw on my reservoir again to reuse the nutes ?
6 Likes

Looking good @LionsNaughtyBeans!

To your questions - Yes on both accounts.

For the auto you can use seedling feed until it starts flowering (shows pistil clusters) and then slowly adjust to bloom feed (lower PPMs until you see they want more I would usually start around 500-600 during 1st week of bloom when doing DWC for quicker finishes and believe you could do likewise)

3 Likes

Thank you my estimated Marola for the quick answer!!!

You has being a savior like always!! thanks for taking a time and helping this poor pothead :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some pics of our different phenos:

CDLC MIX AUTO #2

CDLC MIX AUTO #1

BMF #1

BMF #3

BMF #2

BMF #4

SRxLV #1

SRxLV #2

We did lose one of our tangies… the seedling didnt develop and ended up rotting

6 Likes

Hey guys… I did get some busy last days but I will update here soon:

For while, some pictures of our babies:

1 crocket tangie growing really slowly,
2 ice cream cake #5
2 saucyballs
2 citrus GMO

at back, 4 colombia gold female reveging clones and one clone from my CG male to make some seeds of this super hero strain… really strong with water scarce and higher temps.

I already throw the Creme de la chem mix fem auto on a 7L pots… first time with autos and I some worried about late transplant and hurt the roots so I already made the change.

now our 4 BOG FIRE MIX phenos:

and for last but not least important, ours 2 phenos of lavander frosting x seebrings revenge:

7 Likes

I have notice some stains on the leafs… I did already see something similar on my first cycle… I even created a topic here at the time to try to identify… Any guess about the cause of this points on leaf? - #9 by LionsNaughtyBeans

I will spray some neem oil on it at end of day when the lights get off.

My first option is some fungus or something like… we are on summer and rain a lot on last weeks… the RH in rounding 80-90 outside… putting 3 clothes and playing the air conditioner on high potency to dehumidificate the air while I cant buy and dehumidificator.

I already bought an Sonoff with RH/TEMP sensor… maybe next month I can join the needed money to the dehumi…

6 Likes

Hey buddies!! how you guys been ?

I will post some updates soon… just creating the reply to edit with the phone because the images comes with more resolution when its not pass throught the whatsapp :slight_smile:

Above we have the Cream de la chem mix auto fem already on flowering room…

And here our vega space… I will put all plants on 7L pots on flowering with 12/12 today… they poped at 12/January… with ± 30 of vega I think its a good time to flip it, because my space its being not enough.

I will take a photo of each plant when I do the transition to we can see the phenos better.

8 Likes

Coming along nicely! Great work my friend.

3 Likes

Thank you buddie!!!

Unfortunately last weeks was rainy too much, and my vega space isnt the ideal yet… passing this cycle I will paint the walls with against mold tincture and improve the structure… to maintain the thing cleaner than now.

Some leafs starting show fungus and I’m using neem oil while I cant make Citrus Enzyme to try make this pests out.

Other thing is my office is together with the grow… so, to much dirty entering and leaving… I already notice my office will be moved :stuck_out_tongue: and one friend said on my first seedling… ( in few months you will not have office at home anymore and he wouldnt can be more right)

5 Likes

My flowering room… some of our babies did already shows the gender. I will take pictures of each one to talk about it later.

My colombia gold male clone, already on 12/12 to get some polén

Here the neighbors :stuck_out_tongue:

and here our 18/6 room on coco we have the 1x crocket tangie, 2x ice cream cake 1x citrus gmo and 1x saycyballs and on DWC one GMO Citrus and one Saucyballs :slight_smile:

I’ll try update here soon with the phenos pictures and the crossing planning… i had some busy days and its hard to keep the updates constantly and rich as i want, srry for this :frowning:

6 Likes