First time growing Autoflowering strain

About to start start a new grow in a week. When i was going through my seed storage, i spotted several auto flowering strains that i’ve got as freebies over time. I’m about to switch from advance nutrients to canna, blue planet or heavy 16 lineup (haven’t made up my mind yet) and i was wanting to use up my sensi grow and bloom as i have enough to last one more grow.

My question is, since this Dr. Krippling: Grand Heft Auto is auto flowering, how long do i use Sensi Grow before switching to Sensi Bloom? Since normally i veg my plants for 4 weeks, then switch to flower, but since this is an auto flowering strain, and i’m going to grow under 24/0 light cycle, do i wait to it start showing signs of flowering, flush then add the bloom, or do i start adding the bloom before the plant showing signs of flowering? Do i skip the sensi grow, and just use the sensi bloom from the start (which makes no sense to me, because there has to be a veg stage)?

1 Like

Before signs of bloom to make sure it doesnt go deficiant and lose yeild when it flowers.

3 Likes

My philosophy for hydorponics is to feed veg until you see flowers. If it’s making leaves and not flowers, then it still needs Nitrogen.

3 Likes

I usually feed my autos grow until stretch stops, then switch to bloom.

4 Likes

I like that philosophy!

Starting this Grand Heft Auto in a few days… waiting for this grow to finish up so i can do some cleaning in the tent.

Autos are fun. If you grow photoperiod you will be amazed at the speed that these flower!

2 Likes