First Time (growing legal that is)!

Yo guys gals! Start things off with my version of a Georgia O’Keeffe painting…

@US3RNAM3

Here’s a shot of the Malana (green pheno) seeded plant that I hit up w/pollen just 8 days ago! It’s tough to see on this one, but if you zoom in you’ll see that the calyx have already split open revealing the green seed coat. I have been assuming that it has to do with the Bud Buster Pro treatments effecting the seed development process. this is now the second seed-run using BBP and to my eye, it’s an across-the-board thing…all the plants have been doing this calyx split really early on. I have been hoping to let these beans run long-term on the bush…last run was a tag-team match against the budrot with monsoon assisting! Had to take what I could get before they succumbed…hopefully not this time!

Here’s one of the Ethos Super Lemon Haze (last seed run) that shows the effect a lot more clearly…

Same thing on the Goji’s, these at 10 days.

And 8 days ago! Again, see the calyx starting to split?

Odds & ends…

In the E&F tables now…

These’ll get transplanted directly into 1 gallon airpots in the next few days and then move into the E&F tables. Those that thrive will probably get transplanted uP to 5 gallon pots, but it’s into the short season here and the 1 gallon really help reduce the amount of LS mix I need…not to mention that other than to impress someone (who?) I don’t really NEED quantity any more and smaller plants are a lot easier to deal with around here!

I’m not used to these sparse Sativa’s yet, it’s really fun when you pull out a loupe and start traveling to the “Center of the Bud”, but when I first step in the door, I’m like, “Am I in Biafra?”

Next generation…

The lollipopped Goji OG’s are starting to bud out. All 3 got at least one (and some 3!) branches dusted with Orange Goji from @ShiskaberrySavior 's male. I also managed to stash away a bunch of Orange Goji & Oaxaca x Lemon Thai pollen today.

@BudBusterPro @BigMike55 @Maddawg @Boozer @US3RNAM3 @MissinBissin @Oldjoints @Oldtimerunderground @DainIronFoot @Wizdom @Ottafish @ShiskaberrySavior @Tuned @Greenfingers Anybody else???

And Now… :drum: :drum: :drum: :newspaper_roll::roll_eyes:

It’s HERE!!! My new 'Blemished" 5 gallon Hypoclorious Aid generator from Controlomatic has arrived! Oh MY GOD!!! I’m tempted to brew up a 5-gallon batch tonight just 'cause I can!!!

And, I paid a little extra to get the 3-amp charger that speeds up the process of batching! They sent the normal one as well. So far, I’m stoked with Controlomatic! They were really helpful with my overseas order and freight, responded promptly on my questions and lived up to the predicted shipping times and rate. And I had NO Customs hassles at ALL! Delivered straight to my security guys, I believe, in the 9-days predicted!

Now, this unit (NatureChlor-Max) normally sells for $469 + shipping. BUT they also sell “Blemished” units at a very highly reduced rate! I paid something like $225 US including postage! I’d recommend ‘asking’ about pricing on shipping…when I went direct to the website it quoted me $271 but they had already checked the shipping price and quoted me $50 cheaper and when I asked about it they sorted it out right away.

They also make smaller models that are less expensive, but I need VOLUME here in the tropics! I want to be spraying this tomorrow morning with my 20-liter, gas-powered backpack fogger! Screw those whimpy little pump sprayer jobs! :rofl: And, like everyone else I have spoken to that has bought one of these ‘blemished’ units, it took some time to find the blemish!

Finally, BIG Thanks to @Upstate ! Your Peshwar - Afghan Sativa beans hit the box today!

Yobro, have a look… Tirah valley: The land of pure hashish
It’s not all that great of a story, but ‘from the source’.

Have a fantastic day everybody!
:call_me_hand:

17 Likes