First Time (growing legal that is)!

It is about time, awesome.

8 Likes

Holy crap, I’ve got 3 envelopes that have been in limbo since Feb. Not having much luck sending to that side of the globe TL. I think I’ll put a couple more into the system and see if they make it.
:v::canada:

10 Likes

Think Tlanders mail box is going to need an upsize. I got 3 packs waiting to land for you, sounds like others loading it up as well.

Always love to see what your up to on your island. Much love, all the best :v:

10 Likes

@Budderton @Wizdom Big THANKS guys! Well, it looks like the postmark on @THCeed 's card is Feb 27th, so it definitely took it’s time getting here! Guess I’ll tell the guys we need to keep on mixing more LS mix tomorrow morning! :pray:

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Your choices are, try to sneak under the radar for a reasonable amount of postage, or pay 5x as much with tracking. both have their down-sides

5 Likes

Regarding the black on black pack, it’s soulmate. I bought Bohdi seeds for a premium, took a male and female and made my own seeds. Not selling them because that would be a dis-service to Bodhi Seeds, but am happy to send them to you to grow.

There are some experts here on OG: Bodhi Soulmate f2 grow & f3 / S1 making.

I buy my Bodhi seeds here: Bodhi – Soul Mate (Pinesoul x Wookie) | JBC Seeds

7 Likes

It is a throwback to hardier strains. I thought it would be wrth a try to grow there. It’s totally a Cali old school strain (Dude!), so if it grows there you would have a whole new bag of fun to play with.

when you grow it notice how the buzz starts in your chest instead of your head and goes out from there, stopping pain as it goes,

5 Likes

Always a pleasure seeing your plants @Tlander. Everything is looking great!

6 Likes

I’d trade you mantises in a heartbeat! Those are so cute. I have two pairs of Ghost Mantids (from Madigascar) making egg sacks everywhere. Mine are kinda lazy. Your guys look like they could go agro and take on a lizard.

3 Likes

Yo guys! Hey @BobbyBudz thanks so much for sending me those! I put 10 Soul Mate in to soak last night and by this morning had 8 tails! They’re all in the plug trays already! And the Bangkok crew’s order arrived last night so the guys are stoked! Thanks for looking out for them so well! The mantis here are blowing me away! We have always had ‘some’ around, mainly in the greenhouses, but since I started growing ganja out in the open I have seen more species (and numbers) than I even knew existed here! Probably a testament to how many bugs we have!

@Upstate Bro, I just shot a few pics of the Peshawar 'Joe"'s second batch. Gonna move them through 1 gallons, 3 gallons and and into big bags much quicker this time! It’s only the beginning of April, so these should have plenty of time to put on some size! :pray: I think I pinched all of these this time…probably time to do another pinch but I need to keep a close eye on them as I expect they are gonna start to flower any day now. These may end up having been put in either a bit too late or a bit too early??? I may have to consider taking a shitload of cuttings and moving them back to the E&F tables under the lights if they start to reveg.

Okay, on with the show!

Old Silver Thai from Upstate as well! :pray:

Love 'dem leaves!

@BobbyBudz Powie’s

Misc.

Wrong label! Corey Heime x Blue Kush @Tuned Only one of these (for some odd reason??? But she’s looking nice! I’m gonna have to go through my bean stash and see if I have more of these somewhere.

Did a One & Done spray @BudBusterPro at a reduced concentration last night at sunset, damn whitefly in the Sea of Green were just out of control! Decided to hit everything while I was at it. I had a Dr’s appointment early this morning and didn’t get back until 11 am…I’ll admit I was scared to even look! But only found 4-5 WF after a thorough sweeping of the leaves of every plant in the Ebb & Flow tables and NO foliar damage to be seen! Next on to the Sea of Green - very similar outcome! God would it be wonderful if I have actually found a solution! :pray: :pray: :pray: The fully ‘outdoor’ plants still had some, but that’s to be expected with 3-4 acres of other (unsprayed) plants in the same area nearby. Been soaking loads of beans again (when am I not?) but trying to start out small with lots of 10 until it’s confirmed that there’s not any problem with my seedling mix. Shouldn’t be long! :crossed_fingers: We’re having to chop a couple of the Goji OG’s every evening now, think there are only a handful left now. The guys from Bangkok are gonna wonder WTF happened to 'em all…until they look in the drying tent! :joy: Here’s just the tip-top of one of the ones I cut last night…it was an armfull!

Okay, running late, as usual!
So, back to it! Hope you all are having a great day!

18 Likes

Everything looks good!
I’ve always liked the spikey leaves on the sativas too. OST.
That’s one helluva gogi bud you have there. What’s the flowering time of Gogi OG?

4 Likes

It’s my pleasure ��. I can’t do much to save the world, but at least 500 of us now (with friends) will have a mellower ride.

4 Likes

Yo @Tuned you’ll probably laugh at me, but I have no idea! :crazy_face: For a while I was remembering to write a date on the back of the tag for when I saw the first pistils so I could keep track. But between the RSO and the numbers of plants around here it didn’t become ‘habit’. So, as somebody around here said once, They’re done when they’re done! :joy: I’m sure I have a note around here somewhere, but finding it is highly unlikely! Sorry bro! Hey, that Corey Heime x Blue Kush is lookin’ good too! :pray:

6 Likes

Trim jail and transplanting beans meant I didn’t shoot many pics today. Nice small haul of beans off the DJ Short 90’s BB, the Powie Pineapple and the Powie Poison. Didn’t make a ton (and now that Bobby’s backuP’s have shown up in the mailbox I’m not too concerned).

18 hours and 10 for 10! Great job Bobby!

Thought I’d put in 8 to soak but turns out one was a small piece of budlet! Starting to see tails emerging!

Here’s the Zacatecas x Michoacan end of the Sea of Green experiment…I won’t even show you the DJ Short’s!

There’s one tall slender pheno (in the back right corner) that stands out as completely different than all the rest. Much thinner leaves and far behind the others in flowering. If I can keep the whitefly down these stand a chance of turning out something nice!

Okay, 45 minutes of sunlight left, I wanna utilize it!

14 Likes

That’s OK! I’m just starting to think about my lineup for the upcoming outdoor season.
You sent me some Gogi seeds but if they’re 12 weeks I would run them indoors. :slightly_smiling_face:
If you need more CH x Blue Kush seeds I can send you more, no problem. Looks like you have a nice plant there. I’m sure you’ll like the buds. :v:

6 Likes

Well, I’m sure the Goji’s were nothing like 12 weeks…oh, hold on…let me go to the drying tent and see if I can find a tag on one of the stems w/dates…

Well, they were older than I thought! The 4 hanging in front were all planted on Nov 29th, so 4 months from germin8tion to harvest (in the short season here). None of the tags had a “First Flower” date on the back! I’ll have a look at some of the remaining ones down in the lemon grove tomorrow.

From my experience with them (outdoor) the last 2 years or so, they can get BIG given enough room! This last time I figured I’d leave them in 3 gallon pots and try for more ‘compact’ plants…WRONG! They still shot up to be 2 meter plants! The run before I had them in 10 gallon airpots and they were 25-50% taller! Plan on staking or providing bud support, the cola’s tend to bend the stems in the extreme.

I wanted to try to post a couple pics of the BIG ones but…me and mechanical tools have been having an argument for the last 6 months or so…Now my Solid State removable hard drive (which I opted for because they supposedly ‘never’ fail!) has failed! ALL my bud/plant photos are on there for the last 2 years! :sob: :roll_eyes: :weary:

I’d LOVE to plant some more of the CH XBK! I managed to go through half my seed collection last night while searching for more BOG beans for the Bangkok crew…didn’t come across the CH x BK in that half. Will try to get through the other half soon as the BKK guys are only down here for a couple days. By the way, I have shitloads of Goji OG beans I’ve made…I’m no pro, but they’ve done me right so far! Just shout if you need any more!

10 Likes

I’ve got a buddy in S. Cal who is searching for a semi-cheap used tractor to mow all the massive growth caused by the recent rains before the Santa Ana Devil winds kick in this summer. If anybody knows of one please DM me and I’ll pass it on! :pray:

And on a lighter note;

rob2

13 Likes

Another Sunday in he books! I had the thought that with my housekeeper being gone for 10 days now, the place was a wreck! She does so much work around here that I decided t give her a surprise and do a thorough cleaning before she got back. Well I got started in the morning with the kitchen and didn’t finish that until 1pm! But DAMN! The place is sparkling! Moved on to the living room and at 4:30 realized I hadn’t even looked at the plants today!

I had the thought that being Sunday, I ought to roll a joint. Grabbed some C99 x Alien OG from @Oldtimerunderground that I hadn’t tried yet, rolled a log and fired it up as I headed down the stairs… Real nice high that saw me check every plant in the Ebb & Flow for whiteflys and then on to the Sea of Green (little frkrs are back!). Did another quick spray and headed for the upper greenhouse to check on the girls up there…en-route I decided to turn on the 3 linked sprinklers on the palms as I’d only be 10 minutes and could shut 'em off on the way back down as I’d have to walk through them. Well, there was a lot to do in the upper greenhouse, with testing out the new branch-benders, top-dressing and individual watering as needed and of course there were photos to take afterwards.

I noticed it was starting to get dark so wrapped things uP and then on the way back I came upon the sprinklers running at full-blast still! Must have been running for at least an hour and a half! That was one hell of as joint OTUG! Funny part is, while working on the Sea of Green I decided to put the remaining half of the joint in a net bag so the next time I want a smoke and forgot to roll one it’s already there! :crazy_face: Damn, just paid a $480 water and electric bill…hell of a time to forget the sprinklers! :clown_face:

So, ready or not, here’s a shitload of stoner photos! :joy:

Mostly Peshawr “Joe” 's, an Old Silver Thai, a Powie or two and I can’t remember!

I decided to test out the new 3D printed branch benders, doing the Kyle Kushman chiropractic work on them first. This Peshawar from @Upstate that got topped a while back looked like a good candidate.

And the Big Momma…in her 15 gallon bag!

@BobbyBudz ‘s Powie are comin’ along…we have 'em at all stages right now, from just popped through ‘ready to harvest’!

A non-Powie gift from @BobbyBudz

Here’s another of @BobbyBudz creations, the SFV x Baja Blast. Most of these are still in the Ebb & Flow tables but it won’t be long until they move up! (Red = male, green = female…might try seeding one).

Here’s the late starter faux Mac1 x AVC. She’s about two and a half times the size of the plants from the last run and this is the first one in anything bigger than a 3 gallon! She’s in a 15 gallon now.

Little bit of One & Done damage but at this stage the fans will be comin’ off soon anyway!

@Jimdoors sent me some beans with a looong name tag…so we decided to rename it Durban Venom. I think I only have 2 of these in the upper greenhouse and one female that I seeded out just as she started flowering. Looks like two different flower form phenos with one ‘normal’ whitish/yellow colored pistils and two with pinkish/purple colored pistils (Though it’s becoming less pronounced). I’m starting to really look forward to smoking these! Thanks buddy! :pray:

I believe this Red Thai is from ROMS at ATAO Genetics. It hasn’t declared sex yet.

Pretty sure these were from @Budderton , but I could be mistaken!

Back to @Upstate beans…These were specially sent for me to try for RSO for the Cancer battle. :pray:

I tried fimming one plant and it’s thrown a weird twist in the works!

Upstate also sent me these Old Silver Thai to try back in the homeland! The first one got transplanted up last week from it’s 3 gallon pot…think the other(s) will follow soon!

I believe this bean came from OTUG too and I believe it originated from @Indoornesian ? Don’t recall if I only put one in (Unlikely) or had problems with germination, but I’m gonna hunt for more in the refrigerator after seeing this little one! :pray:

Okay, tried out a new system of down/uploading photos tonight. Still way more of a PITA than it should be, but perhaps a little faster! Don’t think the quality suffered too much. The Bankok guys never made it by and I have a Dr’s appointment both tomorrow and Tuesday and they head out tomorrow so we may have to settle for mailings again. My housekeeper/cook/shopper/gardener returned this evening and I was surprised with a great green salad for dinnertime brought uP by her son. I’m looking forward to seeing her smile tomorrow morning when she sees the kitchen! :heart_eyes: Oh, and the beans are poppin! Loads of Powie Poison, Soul Mate and Baja Blast have raised their heads! After so many non-germinations of those ‘fresh’ Mac1 x AVC I was worried about my seedling mix…no worries now! Had the thought tonight as I was shutting down the sprinklers on the palms that I could probably fit another 10-20 plants in between the palms! :crazy_face:

Okay, thanks for dropping by and if you made it this far I hope you saw your kids! Thanks to all you great OG’ers for all the beans! That reminds me of the dolphins saying, “Thanks for all the fish”! :joy:

18 Likes

I am glad to see you are doing so well. :rainbow:

5 Likes

Massive TL!! Everything looks to be firing on all cylinders! Yep, those 2 are from me. 24 weeker, Columbian Gold x a mix of pollen from 4 Cobra Lips f1 males. Landrace meets modern Chem hybrid. Very interested in what they do for you in your climate! The A New Hope is a Deathstar inbreed, crossed to the same mix of pollen as above. Should be some foul Chem types in those, if they decide to be normal overthere. Best of luck with them and all your new starts! Also, I hope for the best of possible outcomes at your Dr’s visit !
:v::grin::canada:

8 Likes