First Time (growing legal that is)!

Got paroled… for an hour! :joy:

Few shots around the gardens;

@firehead

Top cola at about 10’ above ground! My l’ltl autos! :rofl:

Back to my cell! :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

That Dark Cherry Pie auto!! Oh my goodness, it sure is making a big cola! Flowers are looking good @Tlander .:+1::grin::v:

Yeah @Budderton , here it is last week from a little farther back. I really wasn’t expecting them to respond this well to the big pots! I’ve seeded out half a dozen branches, but I’ve also seen a couple single open hermie flowers now and then so my ‘made’ seeds won’t have a real high ‘trust’ value!

By the way, your ICC x Biker Slush and the B.S. f2’s all started popping their heads out of the plug trays this morning! Still awaiting movement of the Golden Papaya x Crunk Boat beans. Stuck in 10 of my Franken Bubble x Blue Tara cross and they just exploded, first out of the gate!

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Yeah, oldish seed. I imagine some of them ought to get moving before too long. I’m glad to hear the BS stuff is getting going for you.
I recall you you mentioned some inter sex traits but open nut sacks on females during a planned pollination is a bummer. Sorry to hear.

1 Like

Yeah, kinda sucks! But I have a couple isolated Black Creme Autos that I heavily seeded out with a real nice male, so should be able to do another nice auto run soon. I can’t believe I’m still poppin’ reg seeds this late in the year! Gonna throw in a bunch of autos as a backup in case everything else (late seeded) goes back into veg in a month!

2 Likes

Loads of action today! Starting off with “The Reds” from @MissinBissin & @SativaKid . Moved them up from the 1 gallon airpots to 5 gallons.

We’ve got quite the Stud room going right now…not sure how long I’ll last keeping tabs on them all. Been castrating them twice a day and the ‘hunt’ is pretty time consuming. But what a team! We’ve got C-99 x Sour Strawberry, Wreckage Master Bastard, BC Big Bud x Kryptonite, one Lennon x SkyWalker/Ghost Triangle Kush (from a batch of FEM seed), BOG Bubble and another which I’m drawing a blank on!

And here’s a shot of the Sour Strawberries from @Mithridate

And a C99 x Sour Strawberry from @CADMAN

And a White Apricot Sherbet from @Budderton

And one of his LA Affie #9 x Afghan HP

Moving on to the KD Koh Tao Purples, all three are looking happier in their in-ground homes. The farthest along in flowering (sorry, lost track!) is starting to really shape up nicely. I thought they make whispy little sativa buds but they seem to have a different plan, and who am I to complain?

And finally, the Autoflower Dark Cherry Pies. I think some of these are getting pretty close to done. Still not a real strong scent to them, but trichs are looking good and water leaves are all fading away to yellow.

Yet another new mantis species! I can’t quite believe it! :joy:

My Gentle Giant showed up in a new ‘used’ Tee shirt today so I snapped a pic. There’s a huge market in ‘used’ clothing from the West shipped in in giant freight containers. It’s always fun to look at because most of the time the people wearing them have no idea of what it means/says.

But I really just wanted a reference for you of how big this guys arms are to give you some scale for how big @BigMike55 's Bloody Monster buds are! And we had already cut the three biggest colas! :joy:

Okay, that’s it for today! Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

14 Likes

Wow You start my day with Jig @Tlander that is just nuts.
The Ladies look great.
It almost seems like an OG “centrefold”with all of the Members plants that are being grown in Thailand.
Hey there’s out new Term / acronym for sending strains to Tlander
*** TESTED N THAILAND = T n T ***

Have a powerful nite Sir, beautiful Work

3 Likes

Damn bro!
It’s just wonderful to look at your garden!
Would love to learn a thing or two from you on outdoor growing and soil prep. You seem to be near the equator and so am I. :grin::herb:
Keep it up…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Very nice looking plants there. Specially that Bloody Monster. But I may be a tiny bit biased. Lol

6 Likes

Oh, one last update… and it’s a real beauty!

BIG THANKS to @DougDawson !!! :pray: I’ll keep you posted! This just might make the chickens very happy… and at the same time help me make a decision on cutting all those males I’ve been hangin’ on to in the Boy’s Club!

9 Likes

Very cool, nice plants.

3 Likes

Man @Tlander , you’ve got it going on! Talk about selection!! And you got ALL the mantis! All we get up here is the big ,green, boring ones.
:grin::v::canada:

2 Likes

Phew, anybody want to take over my ‘online’ presence for me? That or I hope all the new AI will just allow me to tell my computer what to do like an old Star Trek episode! :rofl:

Another day, more plants! Instead of DM’ing individuals, I’m just gonna post plant portraits for their donor’s updates. Might be a bit much (unless you were a donor!), hope it’s not too dull?

Let’s start w/ some little gals (hopefully). There’s a shitload more in the plug trays, but they’ll be big enough to look at next week.

@Budderton

(Single Red Thai on the back left…a ‘leftover’!)

Moving on to a bit older ones;

@THCeed

@Mithridate

@misterbee

@firehead

@Cyr_grow

@CADMAN

BIG Thanks to all of you that have let me test your seeds over here, I’m just having a blast! So, most all of those are around 1 month to 6 weeks from seed. It’s like growing autoflowers over here this time of year! Speaking of which…they’re still sky rocketing! :joy:

And in the seed-making house (ex-monsoon hut!) everything is coming along nicely! It won’t be huge hauls, but I won’t be running out to buy seeds soon!

Okay, that’s gotta be it for today! Got a bunch of trimming to catch up on…
Have a great day OG’ers!

12 Likes

Sending positive NRG your way Bro.
You’ve got an actual growing empire going on there.
Here’s to the Sunshine and Sweat @Tlander

We get 24/7 sunshine with you growing for us

5 Likes

Holy shit @Tlander !! Ride that green Wave!!
:grin::v::canada:

3 Likes

That is not my Bog bubble. Just for the record.

3 Likes

just for the record

Couldn’t Resist!

:green_heart: U man! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

OMG that brings backa memory from 30+ years ago… a buddy of mine from the Marines transferred back from japan to s. weymouth nas with his wife thye were moving into an off base apt with wierd stairs in an old building we were trying to get a fridge up the stairs i was at the top and he at the bottom well he is a big guy 6 ft plus . and the fridge slipped outa my hands and down the stairs it went…flattened him against the wall at the bottom of the stairs his arms were out of the sides of the fridge like a cartoon wasnt funny but was funny fortunatly he was ok…i never did tell his wife we went to TIAJUANA JUST BEFOR HE SHIPPED TO JAPAN :grin: SHE NEVER DID LIKE ME I DISSED HER FRIEND one night and it was all down hill between her and i from there

3 Likes

Admin, lol …
What you are looking for is admin for your page lmao…

2 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! What I’m looking for is an admin for my life! :rofl:

But I love my OG family and don’t want to cut down on my postings…but man I need 48 hour days too fit it all in! :joy:

5 Likes