First Time (growing legal that is)!

555! The ‘verticals’ are betal nut palms, the row was just a convenient place to hang some extra pipes to deal with extra hoya baskets that were taking over one of the greenhouses. It’s the hottest, driest time of year right now (for S.E. Thailand) so they’re looking pretty miserable! Wish I had time to move them under some trees, but there are a few hundred more pots doing their best Amazon-Jungle job of taking over the greenhouse, I tried to walk just one walkway yesterday and had to turn back after 3 meters!

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

OHh Man I can almost feel that.
You must twitch when you walk down an aisle. All that info jumping OUT at you…

Is there a Location that calms you?

Thanks for the info on the pole-plants…
Just another visual Level, to your day to day world.

We don’t see Yards like this… we don’t see people Garden like this…
555 its amazing T

4 Likes

555! Well, it used to be in the greenhouses… but they’ve been totally neglected for 6-10 months now and with auto misters going off three times a day the vines are everywhere twisting into each other…so if I go in there it’s no longer exactly ‘calming’! :joy: Too much to do…fuck it, “I’ll be calm when I’m dead!” :rofl:

6 Likes

Thats not fair, lol. Cheers Brother I am laughing Hard with you

too funny
I can just see you sitting down to smoke a joint, on a beat-up old carton. You sigh, strike a match from your forehead and lite the doobie. And the Mister goes off…

4 Likes

TL, you’ve got the best thread! :star_struck::star_struck:
:grin::v::canada:

4 Likes

Little update before I head off tomorrow…

@misterbee Thanks bro! :pray:

@MissinBissin

KD Koh Tao purple

Okay, thanks again everybody, hopefully see you all again in a few days!

13 Likes

Have a good few days away TL! Positive vibrations!
:grin::v::canada:

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Tlander
Those are beautiful plants you busy Guy
That KD Koa Tao Purp bud is just amazing…

3 Likes

Yo guys, Things look to be changing up a lot in my life these days. Don’t know how much time I’m gonna have to post in the future, so I’m gonna mix things up a bit today.

Starting off, I want to say a big thank you to @misterbee , one of the true masters of the giveaways! (There are so many here! MisterBee just happens to be the one with the “Last buds standing”! Thanks to you ALL, you know who you are!)

Thanks bro!

The old lower ganja growing area is now fast becoming the Lemon Grove work area where I can actually have enough room between them to start to shape these trees into better forms. We’re transplanting them from their old 15" pots into some of the last season’s 10 gallon airpots utilizing some of the old ganja mix and the old drip system. Still have another 25 or 30 to go! They are 2 years and two months old today!

And to close out the day/season, here’s a few shots from one of my gardens I’ve had the pleasure of building/growing the last 15-20 years in Paradise!

Part of a 92-step ‘fish-bone’ staircase with a single connected spine from top to bottom. The ‘plan’ was to never have to worry about this one sliding down the mountain!

This Platycerum (Staghorn fern) was one of the first ones I started from spores back around the turn of the Century!

Okay everybody, hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as me! Thanks for hanging out with me the last 10 months, I’ve had a blast meeting you all, making some great friends and sharing my grow with you! Peace!

20 Likes

I am reading that this is much more than a casual good-bye.
To your Health @Tlander, thats my message today. Your efforts have translated to written words so amazingly well and have changed how a lot of us are doing things now and in the Future.

Please do enjoy the Break or Shift in your efforts. Thanks for working with all that gear, its been an amazing sight.

Namaste

And Holy s*#t that staircase is stunning

11 Likes

Absolutely stunning TL! It’s been mine/our pleasure to get to know you a little. Thank you for giving us a glimpse into your little piece of paradise, it’s a beautiful place! I’m not sure if your a religious man, but if you are, may your God bless you. We’ll all be seeing you, down the road @Tlander
:v::canada:

10 Likes

Via con Dios @Tlander

4 Likes

Very nice. The monsoons in Asia are no joke. I was stationed in Korea and I got there during the middle of the rainy season. Damn. Also, it’s interesting that I arrived in Korea on the anniversary of the beginning (July 28) of the war. It ended on the same day, but in 1953, exactly three years after it started. Sorry about the impromptu history lesson.

3 Likes

Hope this message finds you well Sir!
My turn for an update @Tlander, Both of the Thai plants are moving right along, as I continue to give them just enough to keep from exploding. Looks like the new leaves are really slim and tapered!

They know your watching so, this will help keep them in-line, ahead of the Outdoors in 2 weeks! They are in 2 gal pots now as well.

Best Wishes and Positive NRG headed your way!

~ mb

11 Likes

Thanks @MissinBissin ! Gonna be fun to watch this. Are these; KD Koh Tao or Arunothai or Squirrel Tail or the Thai from Sativa Kid? (I have my guess, but just want to be sure!) I really never got a chance to do much ‘shaping/pruning’ on mine after the initial topping last time as it was pretty ‘late’ season already when they went in. Also like your ‘benders’, I tried out some cheap ones that didn’t have the same mechanism as yours (just 90 degree-fixed bend) and was disappointed…after about 2-3 days they became impossible to remove without damaging the plant - yours look much better! Good luck bro, I’ll be watching.

7 Likes

Thank You for the heads-up on these clips, possibly Damaging the plants. I’ll move them around a bit.

Late yesterday the Mail Lady made my day by delivering a package from Thailand… trip took just over a Month T

Oh Mann @Tlander, you’ve made me a Proud and a Lucky man.

Fraternally T

11 Likes

Yo @MissinBissin I’m stoked to hear/see they made it to you! Actually, I mailed 'em on April 27th so just over 3 weeks! About the ‘Clips’ - mine were much inferior to yours…I saw the ones you have, but it was already too late! Mine were cheapies with just ‘fixed’ positioning, there was no ‘release’ mechanism like yours so it required really torquing the plant to get them off. And if you were one day too late to do so - forget it! Good luck with the beans bro! Hope you find something you like in there!

7 Likes

Well, you guys know how it goes! :rofl: You can’t keep a good bean down!

13 Likes

Behind every good bean is a good man! That’s you TL, outstanding!!:star_struck::v::canada:

6 Likes

Good luck. Excited to see the results. I’m wanting to start an outside grow.

2 Likes