First Time (growing legal that is)!

Rockin and rollin! :sunglasses:
Love the variety you have going. :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

There you grow, man. Good looking garden. Congrats, so far.

3 Likes

A few more snapshots while wandering around today…

I got an itch, and so stuck in a bunch of beans of things that I only got to scratch the surface of during short season. REALLY hoping they’ll be done and out of the ground before monsoon brings any mold issues!

MisterBee sent me some great Goji OG beans and I managed to make a small batch of f2’s.

Black Cream Autoflowers

:call_me_hand:

11 Likes

And the seasons roll on by. Loving the new starts TL!
:grin::v::canada:

4 Likes

More of the same, weather’s being helpful! I’ve been doing quite a bit of pinching lately. With a lot of stuff in 2-3 gallon airpots we could bump some up into 5-10 gallons,but might be interesting to keep stuff in smaller pots, it’s gonna get crowded!

13 Likes

@Tlander those Haze have the skinniest leaves… another beautiful tent-full

Couldn’t help myself, uppotted one Original Haze (the narrowest leafed one) and one LSD x Blue Sunshine into 10 gallon airpots to see what they do compared to the smaller ones. Lots of nice branching going on and about 50% showing sex already.

Bromeliad flower

14 Likes

Good Evening @Tlander, do you ever have your Finger on the Pulse of the Garden. Tweek here, Tweak there !

I hope your Haze becomes monstrous

3 Likes

A couple shots of the Thai x Vietnam Black comin’ along nicely! Just turned 1 month old today.

@slain

15 Likes

Well, got hit with a big wind storm and torrential downpour two nights ago!

Lots of laid-flat plants, but stakes & clips seem to have done the job! Meanwhile, the daily growth rate is blowing me away! I forgot to check tags for who sent what so it’s a treasure hunt again! Good Luck!

@slain

@BigMike55 @Maddawg

@misterbee

Apologies, but I need to look up who it was that gifted me these "Original Haze’ beans? Thanks!

Have a great day all!

11 Likes

Little bit more for today’s visual update. As usual, thanks guys! :pray:

@Budderton Sorry, mislabeled the pics - White Papaya x White Castle! Third one w/interestingly more rounded leaves.

@THCeed

L to R - LSD x Blue Sunshine, Original Haze, White Papaya x White Castle

Grape dragons on Left, Unknown Floor Fire’s on the right

One of the purple pheno Dark Creme autoflowers

10 Likes

That is an interesting one TL. Is it progressing to 5 leaflets? OG throwback maybe?
I sent you the O Haze but I didn’t make it. I’m pretty sure I got them from @WVMountainGhost and sent them along to see what they did in your environment. Hopefully a bit more mold resistant. They look great so far!:+1:
:grin::v:

3 Likes

I think it’s still stuck on 3’s! :rofl: I’ll have a closer look tomorrow. It wasn’t really apparent until today t once you can’t unsee it! Oh cool, that was you! Thanks for the OHaze! So far it looks like two fatter leaved ones and two quite narrow leafed ones. Yes, you noted WVMountainGhost on the coinflip. Is that somebody here on OG?

3 Likes

Yeah, the smoothness and the stuck on 3s made me think it’s OG dominant. The White cut is old school OG in structure.
Yep, WVM is a fellow grower, here on Overgrow.

4 Likes

I’m happy @Budderton shared those Haze with you @Tlander. They look great. Good luck with them and I’ll be watching.

3 Likes

Okay, fell asleep before I could upload these last night!

Here’s .2 gm. RSO, my every 3 hour dose!

@Maddawg
Been watching the Dark Creme autos as the last batch had a number of the ‘String of Pearls’ phenos pop up. This time looks similar. I’d guess about 40% of them are doing it. I’m of mixed feelings as I put in quite a few of them and the volume really drops off with this pheno. Getting 50/50 between the green pheno and the purple. Who knows, maybe it’ll make some kick ass RSO?

The Original Haze are cranking out new foliage! Nice thin NLD forms.

@WVMountainGhost @Budderton

And I had to put one of the Black Skunk males in isolation up on the mountaintop. I think I made around 1,000 seed on the last run, but I like it so much I figure it’s worth the risk.

@misterbee

The Wt. Papaya x White Castle looking great! Yes, the more rounded leaf one (First photo) is mostly three-fingered, though the 5’s just started.

@Budderton

Have a great day everybody!

10 Likes

Yeah man! You’re going to have fun with those Haze. Looks like you are off to a great start. I’m looking forward to the long show.

2 Likes

And brother @Budderton’s plants look OK too :laughing:

2 Likes

Yep. Those Haze look like they’re loving the tropics!
Those wp x wc are a bit of a mash up but sure to throw some OG phenos. I hope they do well for you.
The Squirrel Tail and KDKT I have popped are starting to get going. Thanks again for those. I’m lookjng forward to making some selections with them.

2 Likes

Lunchtime break!

Took me a second to figure out what I was seeing?

Upper greenhouse filling in!

REALLY Loving the look of these! @slain

Wreckage Master Kush @THCeed

Lil’ more BOG

F2’s from MisterBee’s stinkers!

12 Likes