First Time (growing legal that is)!

The roots in those solo cups. Damn. Well done my man.

3 Likes

Well, you know BBP better than me, so we both know where the ‘credit’ goes! But all the larger plants had roots like that all the way around the solo’s! I probably could have kept 'em as they were for a few more days but it was an overcast morning and the 1 gallons were already sitting there just waiting! In the end, I transplanted 26 of them and have 17 of the smallest ones left in solo’s under the lights 24/7. The 1-gallons will chill tonight and tomorrow, if everybody looks good, they’ll go back up into the E&F table and hopefully we can rig the lights up right for them by tomorrow night.

Having a bit of a dismal run on germination this week. :frowning_face: Threw out my old batch of seedling mix, made a new one, re-tried, same results! :pleading_face: Well, plenty more where those came from!

Ran the backpack fogger with JohnnyPotSeed’s “One & Done” bug juice tonight close to sundown. Anxious to see what, if anything, is still moving tomorrow? God, that would be such a blessing to have SOMETHING that works! :joy: Really easy to make, pretty much everything available via internet links. I couldn’t get Cotton Seed Oil here, but Bob said Sesame Seed Oil would be fine.

:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I love logging in every day and lurking on this thread, so many great plants with in depth updates, and all with a positive attitude! Great job as always @Tlander

11 Likes

Thanks for dropping in @Natea ! I kinda suck at smell and high reports so I try to make up for it by posting lots of ‘in-the-process’ shots for the wonderful bean donor’s here at OG! Glad to know you’re lurking in these parts! (Update on airpots & “One-and-Done” application results comin’ uP!)

3 Likes

Running late, acupuncture appointment comin’ up…gotta run, sorry - no captions! Just some shots of the new transplants back in the Ebb & Flow table. Tags ‘should’ be visible on Zoom-in.

Tags; @Mithridate @CADMAN @THCeed @US3RNAM3 @PioneerValleyOG @jinglepot @slain @MissinBissin @WVMountainGhost @BudBusterPro @Maddawg @Boozer

A few random Lemon Skunk plant shots I couldn’t resist and …?

Aaaaaand out the doooooor!

17 Likes

Simply incredible. Thank you for all the work you do and for putting our members creations in the spot light. I enjoy your thread very much!

Those hazes are sexy :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Well, I ‘thought’ I sprayed really well…but by this morning I still spotted a few mites moving on undersides of some leaves. I really want something I can count on when I need it so I’m right back on it tonight. Just sprayed 20 liters of JPS’s “One & Done” mix on about 30 plants. I really let them have it with the large backpack fogger…let it go to runoff from all sides, top to bottom blowin’ the leaves in every direction. I see one of those little fkrs crawlin’ tomorrow and I’m calling Elon for a flamethrower!

:call_me_hand:.

7 Likes

I have this pittosporum that’s about 4 1/2 ft tall X about 8 ft long with very dense foliage. I only water that strip about every 3 days this time of year. A few days back, I noticed a LOT of honeydew and vitreous (skins on the leaves). Didn’t take long to see big, fat, pea aphids all over her. Gave it a good shot of one and done. The next morning my wife asked if I had washed it off! No, but the vast majority were dead and gone. However, it was obvious there were a couple pockets that I’d missed. Resprayed the missed spots and they were all dead the next morning…although, there was one more little pocket near the end about 6 inches above the sidewalk so I sprayed that on day 3…

Finally, on day 3 I had completed my mission ‘3 and done’. So COVERAGE is critical I

I was curious, so PMed @Tlander for all the specifics. He could not find cottonseed oil in Thailand, so I suggested he might substitute soybean oil…He ended up utilizing sesame seed oil…

I have never seen sesame seed oil, but my thoughts were that it might be too light of an oil to do the job!? From my experiences, it does indeed kill everything but COVERAGE is instrumental.
Perhaps with the soybean oil ?

3 Likes

So I was reading jpotseeds one and done thread. Says you can substitute canola oil.

2 Likes

You can try it…would like to see some feedback on jp’s One and Done thread of which oils work and which are less effective…I know the cottonseed oil works !

3 Likes

:pleading_face: :joy:

Well, I’m blaming the RSO! Somehow between reading “Soybean” and writing “Sesame” I managed to screw it uP! 555! Still at the computer here, but about to make a run to go check the girls…
:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

S.

Edit; Oh well, back to the drawing board! Damn things are still crawling around! I can see some dead ones, but managed to spot half a dozen crawling around in a couple minutes, so will hit 'em again tonight! Damn!

@JohnnyPotseed @BudBusterPro I need your guidance bros!
Okay, going through the JPS ‘One & Done’ directions again I spotted something that needs clarification/fixing (I think!). At one point it says;
"Add 25 fluid ounces (739ml) of cottonseed oil to pitcher."

But a little further down it says;
“next pics are adding the 12.5 ounces of Cottonseed Oil”

Hmmmmm???

1 Like

Correction there cuz… I’m not the one said that, lol It was mentioned by a member that they had subbed canola oil for the cottonseed oil, and it worked for them. I asked for updates only.

2 Likes

I cut the recipe in half there, cuz
Only making up 1/2 of the original… some are only making 1/4 of the original recipe. it works, as long as you get the exact proportions correct.

4 Likes

Diversionary tactics! Nice day on the mountain!

Stopped by one of my old landscaping projects from years ago…

Back to the ganj…

Moved some of the Lemons out of the viewplane!

Transplants all looking good! Tags showing for all you donors!!! Thanks again! :call_me_hand:

Original Hazes still fillin’ in

“The Triple Towers of Unknowing”

“Iiiiii’mmmmm a LumberJack and I’m okay!”

:call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

16 Likes

What a great closing-shot…
There is a cool logo in that pose @Tlander

2 Likes

555! Can you tell that I was stoned last night??? :crazy_face:
Just playing with flashlight and flash.

Seeded out Thai x VN Black

The (Mini) Gauntlet (In honor of @ColeLennon )

Howlin’ at the Moon!

Original Hazes

9’ Goji

Lemon Skunks

Everybody got the third dose of BBP yesterday around sunset and all are lookin’ good this morning. Seeing a couple discolored patches on a couple leaves here and there, but will keep an eye on them. Ordered 20 more 1 gallon airpots to prep for the youngest seedlings that are sprouting out now, knowing me I should have ordered 50! (Was actually trying to, but they ran out of stock when I bought 20!).

15 Likes

That’s awesome brother… I’m honored… :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Awesome night photography stoned…or otherwise !

Howling to the moon !

5 Likes

555! The night shots were really fun, I wanna try again!

Meanwhile, slowly moving some of the Lemon trees to a new area to open things up for the girls!
They’ve obviously just loved the ‘used’ ganja mix and 10-g. airpots.

(That’s a Baobob seeding in the second pot from the right!)

@Budderton Well bro, I think today’s the day! I’d love to let her go another week but I know by tomorrow morning 1/3 of her will be molded out if I leave her. So here’s a couple parting shots for you bro. Thanks! The May/June-Aug/Sept weather-window was a good fit with these and the LSD x Blue Sunshine & Goji OG’s.

Okay, back to the seedlings…everybody has had their 3rd treatment (except newest ones on first). Looking good. A couple discolored leaves here and there, nice branching forms on most everything starting to reach out. Seeing a bit of a stretch happening on about 75% of 'em.

(L) Jam Blue Mtn. Jag x Honduras (6), (M) Ethos super Silver Haze (1), Earth Magic (1), SE Asian Mix (1) (Far Rt) Freaky Buddha (6)

(L) God’s Cookies (3), ® Malana #1 & #2 (10)

Misc. runts playing catch-up. Some of their younger siblings are already bigger than them!

You can see the inter-node stretch that’s taking place now quite clearly (look into distance too!)

I LOVE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:the rounded fat leaves on these! Looking forward to watching what they turn into!

These truly ARE “Freaky”! But in a real good way! :heart_eyes:

Have a great day everybody!

15 Likes

Good morning @Tlander !!

It feels like the weed will be smoking you!
:rofl:
Have a nice day

3 Likes