First Time (growing legal that is)!

For 3rd guess 19 and 4

1 Like

Ummm third try, …erased… Let me think only a little
My thoughts go for 23 and 4…
So the oldest can take care of younger :rofl:

Well, you got part of it right! The older brother is the older brother everybody wishes they had!

Time for another hint, bet somebody gets it now! He’s into Peace, not 2! :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Great pic. 15 and 4. Second guess cheating here

Okay, I really didn’t mean to make it this hard for you guys! :crazy_face:
Tell ya what… NO STRESS! NO RULES! Take as many guesses as you like… or this’ll still be going on tomorrow! :joy: I think 2 or 3 have gotten the older one’s age right, nobody has gotten the younger one yet! Meanwhile…

Another wild (& beautiful) one again over here today. Though the photo’s from 2 days ago!

Well, I think I’m gonna start things off with a little bit of non-ganja plants. Stroll with me down the garden path a bit!

This is another Hoya I collected a 3 inch piece of about 20 years ago! The penduncle just grows longer and longer each bloom. This one wasn’t quite open yet but the shapes are pretty cool open or closed! Very MC Escher-like forms.

Another Hoya species (great smell on this one!)

I grow this one just for the ‘dinner plate’ leaves! Flowers are okay, but not much scent.

The big Platycerium is one I started from spores also about 20-25 years ago! The Spanish Moss (Tillandsia useinoids) hangings are light fixtures over the pathway.

Wild Gloriosa Lily

Bromeliad flower

Pest control at work!

More pest control!

@WVMountainGhost @Budderton

And I’ll close things out with a shot of the first of the ‘Original Haze’ to come down! Honestly, I don’t know what to think of it! :crazy_face: This thing is HUGE! And the buds are like Super pop-corn…or more like that ‘cotton candy’ you used to get at the county fair! It’s sure NOT gonna take much trimmin! :joy:

I found some old fart to sit in a chair w/ the top 1/3 for scale! :upside_down_face:
(That’s rubbing in HIS whiskers, not out at arm’s length!)

Keep smilin’… it makes 'em wonder!

21 Likes

16 and 3 then… Ajjaja

Beautiful flowers… Still waiting for some orchid pod to appear :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And only for cover… 16 and six…
How many combinatoon can be here?

I am bad guessin ages… Hahhahahahaha I mean 555555

1 Like

And what kind of lizard is that?
For being a chamaleon it forgot to hide… :rofl:

1 Like

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
Send me your deet’s bro!

5 Likes

15 and 6 3rd try

I think maybe he was stoned? But really, I’ve noticed how slow the grasshoppers on my ganja plants are to react to me reaching out and squashing them…always figured they were just stoned cause it never works elsewhere in the garden! You get around the pot plants and ya start feeling all “Michael Kane”! Practice Grasshopper, practice!

This little guy caught my eye, but by the time I got my phone out I had to hunt for him all over again. No idea of the species name. We’ve got some cool ones, tree monitors, oh and the ones that flatten their rib-cage and glide like flying squirrels! If there’s two things you can say about all of 'em; they eat a LOT of bugs…and their shit STINKS!!! I’d like to think my coaching had something to do with it but… the other night one of the Tookay’s took a heavy dump from the high rafters in the bathroom and actually splashed it down directly in the toilet bowl! :poop: :dizzy: :call_me_hand: I’m not betting on it happening again! :rofl:

9 Likes

Awesome! Your last photo should be an Overgrow classic.

4 Likes

555! I laugh - It’s customary over here to have a giant-sized photo of the deceased at the Wat for the cremation ceremony…I wonder if they’d be pissed off? :rofl:

Previously, I’d been voting for;

But it’s too hard to see the Forester from the trees! :rofl:

12 Likes

There you go, making us all jealous!! What a paradise TL! Just beautiful! And the last pic of that "old fart "with the giant cola is an instant classic! Shine on @Tlander !
:v::canada:

9 Likes

22 and 5 for my third guess

1 Like

Wow! many thanks…
I will message you in a moment…

2 Likes

@Piter scored it with 16 (“Highway”) & 6 (“Hacker”)! But thanks for playin’! I’ve gotta go on another card-hunt around the island again! I don’t want to fall behind on the mailings, but there’s plenty more for you pucker’s!

5 Likes

That original haze is awesome, huge colas!
It looks similar to the malawi I grew last winter, the way the buds form.

14 Likes

Yep, they sure do look similar! Can’t wait to try it out! :rofl:
I still can’t get over how “Fluffy” they are! :joy:

EDIT:

11 Likes

Hope ya tied them down on the drive home.

2 Likes