First time start to... Hopefully finish!

Well thought they where all fem seeds… Still assuming where looking like three ladies. standing alot taller than the spotted limes where at this point. Can also tell I was deffinatly over watering the spotted limes. I tried the Lifta out but my adhd won. The GC back right I FIM. The SN back left I trimmed four big fans to open up its nodes to light. The BK up front I have not touched and going try to keep it this way until get into flower a bit. I did this all this past wenseday. My humidity just does not want to stay up in this hutch. Got it up to sitting around 40. Thinking I may need to get a hummifier for this but till then there looking happy.

4 Likes

ill have to try to pull them out this evening and get individual shots. The BK up front I’m really liking. it’s got a need to try and touch the light even with being over water. I had to bend last night to back it off light a bit and doesn’t care going straight back. Fine by me thou. It also doesn’t like water as much as other 2 so raised it up on blocks to let it dry up a bit. Also has some nice purple tent to bottom side of leaves. I had notice a bit of purple on new leafs which disappeared but I found where it went. The back right is my favorite in how it’s stacking. Got that Christmas tree look but now it’s starting to catch up on the sides and almost even canopy. The back left GC I played with a little more. It’s a little smaller but has some cool traits. I went to trim a few bottom leafs on first node out. It had 5 fans coming out at same spot on one side and 4 on the other. Then on second node, second set of fans up it has one bigger outside fan and two smaller inside fans. Other side matches so that’s cool with me. There about week away from day 30.

3 Likes

Here’s the strawberry nugget! I’m really liking how it’s spreading out nice and almost leveled.

Here’s gorilla cookies! This little lady loves water more than everyone else,yet is the shortest. Maybe she’ll just get some thicker hips to her along the way! We’ll see thou.

Here’s the purple kush! Unlike the GC, she does not like water at all. Yet she shot straight up to the light, flopped her over. Within three days was back up there. I think looks cool how the different spots all are just wrapping up the stem like a shelf for them. Has a cool purple tent to bottom of leafs.
Can’t really tell thanks to crappy phone. There all three at day 30. The PK started throwing hairs about a week ago and the other two have slowly since then. I’m not to where I hope to be with the end results if all three keep pace. I will thou be happy to take it with a smile with already looking better than the two spotted limes that had a hard go.

2 Likes

Here’s the two spotted limes at day 61. one finished and looking like it will finish. They had a hard go thou. they got transplanted and ran thru the 20 something degree cold for just a min or two, then put in a new enviirment that changed a bit along way and where sitting lower than the retain lux range of lights raised them up a bit and finally still not dialed in.
Here is the one that was very short and very unhappy. I just got some more autos in and said screw it cut her clean. She sat confused for a few days and then came back to life and even got a couple unimpressive more in. On her.

This one got the chop yesterday is not that immpressive of a yielder. She was pretty amber thou and really frosty so I’ll take it!

5 Likes

How’s the smell of the Spotted Limes? Have you sampled the weed yet?

1 Like

It made me really really wish I had more yield off it. Second one still might come out little better. Had a little bit of a burnt lime smell wasn’t super over powering smell. Had a really earthy taste with a little bit of stank to it. Had a little bit of a hint of lime and citrus at the end and really smooth on the inhale. Deffinatly going have to grow this one again and do it a bit more justice! Oh the high was good too, two or three puffs could feel it set in and lasted a few hours and not quite a couch lock not quite run a marathon a good in-between!

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks a lot for sharing your experience. :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks for reading it. Atleast you guys read, answer and ask questions. I tell my wife this stuff and she’s like what’s it matter isn’t smoke smoke. Lol it quite as I guess you could call it obsessed with this plant as me!

1 Like

first up we have gorilla cookies! it is going the slowest out of all of these. thats fine by me thou. its the shortest of the 3 started for this thread. if this little lady thickens up thou. she will have a nice little figure to her once we get to that finish line! This ones also got hairs that are twice as thick as any of the other hairs! i remember reading some where on here that the thicker the hairs or maybe longer i forget typically the better for hash. ill have to track it back down to remember exactly bc would like to use some of one of the three if not almost all to play with that!

This is the strawberry nugget! Im really happy with her. She has spread out in all directions nicely. Shes by far going have the most toppers of all! she has pretty well lst her self and is about even across the top. With the other two sides right behind.the one picture of two little almost nugs. is from begging of flower when one side bottom node was like three in. compared to other triple its size. it had like 6 little fan leafs trying to grow out early on cleared them. got a little longer and same thing again but sort of looked like it was two growing as one. so said screw it and very carefully cut it right down the middle. sure enough its grown a little and looks like might form a little nug going let it go just to see! I have one seed left of her and deffiantly going wait to give it a go untill after i make a couple bunches of seeds and trust myself. hopefully that 1 seed is the keeper thou!

1 Like

this is blackberry Kush! As you can prolly guess i have a lot, i mean alot more pictures of it. tried to figure out the grid to post a couple more. will have to get back to figuring that out later. What can i say thou all of these are at day 40 days. This one from the start had every intention of touching the light. flopped and again and again it did. wish i had the space not to but will have to throw one in tent once get it, to see how it does without the flop. it is budding up nicely and starting to touch the next one up in spots. I think she will thicken up a little more yet. Im wondering if the few spots of pink will still be showing once she does.( dont know if can really see the pink in the close up shots. How purple this lady is thou just makes me get lost staring at it. i mean bottom top sides everywhere purple and its still spreading! Add the frost starting to come along! i spend way to much time staring at it. actually scratch that there is no such thing be right back… alright shes still there! lol needless to say im very pleased with this one! its also the only one with a very strong stem rub. the other two are both just a sdank with green smell. this one thou is like took a bottle and filled it half way with lime juice and the other half with disel. very very much like its smell!

4 Likes

last but not least… well actually least is the spotted lime. this hit day 60 same day planted these. its partner finished up at day 61 and was some pretty good smoke as i mention above before this updates post. I figured this one would be the runt. If it thickens up there in the middle thou. It might just become the big one of the two. Its not getting the purple stem as quickly after starting to flower as the first. it also doesnt have quite as much of a lime smell to it, like the first one did. its more of just a sdank with a hint of lime but i still have hope it will still come out just as tasty… hopefully a little heavier. with the other three thou oh well if not atleast it has made it this far for first half way attempt. deffiantly going have to give these another start to finish all in one enviorment and do them a little more justice down the road!

4 Likes

I promise this weekend I’m going to update this thread. Then goin start a new thread. Seems right since got a new tent. Even thou dom have lights in it yet. Lol

1 Like

I’m liking the colors on the BlackBerry kush.
I have some bubba kush regular seeds coming.
Never grown a regular

1 Like

I haven’t grown a regular yet ethier. Going to in the new tent thou. Thank you I’m liking the looks of it quite a bit. Bout to pop another one I think to bc of that. the black berry finished and is curing got a nice black tent to it now. Going do a tester nug of it and post some pics with a report then start the new thread since we got to the finish line!

1 Like

It’s a little more difficult in a hydro system.
I have 6 spots . To valuable spots to be wasted on males lol.
I’ll be watching for your new thread

I’ll prolly get it posted tomorrow along with update.start of my vacation week. I think I’ll spend it getting a tan with the plants!

1 Like

Funny you say that.
I’m looking at uvb lights.
They say they will sun burn you pretty good

1 Like

Way better than paying for a tanning bed!

1 Like